WetlookPro

Message # 4710.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Webshots/Forum

Date: Mon 14/07/03 03:57:50 GMT

Name: watergirls hubby ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
appreciate your input.one thing for sure though you need water to get wet. If we had Trafalger square in this country I am sure Watergirl would be in it often. leons dunktank would be nice,think he would lend it to us? I take the pics so I guess you only get the pics I like best. yea I like bumshots! She doesn't pose for the shots,she plays in the water having a grand time as though I wasn't there. we are hoping to try a waterfall set soon. we have talked about trying something different. and you're darn right...she certainly is beautiful.thanks once again.
In reply to Message (4710.2) Hello Re: Webshots/Forum

By estefan - Freshair326@yahoo.com uu Mon 14/07/03 03:02:16 GMT

Happy Hi: I think that your photos and outfits are quite nice.  There is no need for leather in my opinion. Your young lady is a very beautiful woman and I hope that some day we can see her smiling face. You may wish to look at differnt artistic effects of women having their photo taken and get some ideas for interesting shots. There are a lot of playfull ways  and places to get wet and a number offered on this forum.. Wet bottoms only go so far. estefan
In reply to Message (4710) Hello Webshots/Forum

By Watergirl - ca Sun 13/07/03 12:32:16 GMT

Hi everyone, Glad to see that you are enjoying the pic's on webshots. I had so much fun making them, that I can hardly wait to make more albums. I love this forum, I check new messages often. Keep up the good work everyone!! Thank you for your kind reviews....Take care...Watergirl.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]