Wetlook-Online

Message # 47035.1.1.1

Subject: None ...here is a similar UK scene that is available on DVD

Date: Sun 28/11/10 14:04:57 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...I cannot help you with finding that one...but I do know of a very similar and much nicer scene ...featuring Page 3 girl Debbie Ash...when she starred in the 1978 UK sex comedy "Rosie Dixon - Night Nurse"

In that film Debbie plays a nurse and goes into the men's football team locker room and she gets dunked in the bath in her nurses uniform and black stockings. Thats a pretty neat scene. I posted an old low qualiy version of this clip 4 years ago on theWambank...so I only posted a low quality version of this scene on the wambank...

http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=1697&list=0

I have since got a new DVD release version of the film, so when I get time I will create a new high res version of that scene.

MK

In reply to Message (47035.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Searching for an ancient bit of film

By Phil - ex Sun 28/11/10 06:57:26 GMT

Ahh well, too bad,thanks MK for the reply, I saw the Wiki article about her, shame about the film. I have managed to find a small and crappy picture of the event for sale, sorry about the guys but it gives an idea how cool the original bit of film was.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Margi-Clarke-Print-Medium-28x35cm/dp/B003CKRJE0

In reply to Message (47035.1) None Re:Searching for an ancient bit of film

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 28/11/10 06:35:44 GMT

That one is extremely unlikely to ever be found, cos it was not even a natiionwide show that aired all over Britain.....it was a local tv show only aired in the North of England in the ITV Granada region....cos here is what wiki says about that show and Margi (Margox at that time)...

..."Her official launch into showbusiness came in 1978, as a presenter on the late-night entertainment magazine show, What's On, which was just shown in the ITV Granada region. She was known then simply as Margox."

I was living in Hong Kong, Australia and Taiwan from 1978 to 1983, so I was not able to record UK shows at that time....I was only recording shows out in Asia. So....I think it is highly unlikely that this will ever be found, cos tabloid entertainment shows like this (in the USA the equivalent shows are called "Entertainment Tonite", "Extra" and "Inside Edition") these are always one-off shows that never get repeated.

But on the same topic of female reporters getting soaked in the men's locker rooms.....if you live in Japan you can see these every year on Japanese TV during the baseball championships, cos they always have cute female reporters getting soaked in the men's locker rooms whenever there are championship winning games during the Japanese baseball season....cos I have 3-4 of those scenes on old VHS tapes from Japan.

And finally....to rant a little....cos this subject of female reporters wandering around inside men's locker rooms at sporting events....is a pet peeve of mine.....cos I am all for "equality" and equal treatment of the sexes...but in the USA and in the UK there is no equal treatment of male versus female reporters, cos female reporters are allowed inside men's changings rooms all the time during  sporting events in the UK and USA...and in the USA the female reporters sued in the courts for the rights to go inside men's lockers room, and they won this right in the courts, so they can be there....and then after they win the right to go inside male locker rooms...then some female reporters sue again....when some men act like...duhh!!!   MEN...and harrass them with whistles and cat calls and boorish behaviour....so women want to have their cake and eat it too....they sue to get the rights to interview players inside their locker rooms....and when the men react to a woman being in their locker too,,,,they sue again......well....what do you expect men to do...when they are naked and in their locker room and female reporters are wandering around....give me a break......but thats not my beef.....

....my beef is....where's the equality here for MALE reporters....and why aren't men allowed to go inside the women's locker rooms at Wimbledon or women's sporting events.....cos that is strictly not allowed for male reporters to ever interview women in their locker rooms at female sporting events.....i.e. when was the last time you saw female tennis players or ice skaters being interviewed while they are in the showers......never....

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander......and if female reporters are allowed into men's changing rooms at sporting events...and they won several lawsuits in the USA that now gives them that right to be there.....then I wanna see some male reporters inside the women's locker rooms and showers at their sporting events too.

Rant over.

MK

In reply to Message (47035) Help Me Searching for an ancient bit of film

By Phil - ex Sun 28/11/10 00:43:42 GMT

I wonder, more in hope than anything, does anyone remember the British presenter Margie Clarke? She used to do those garbage type early 80's programmes on a Friday night.

In one of her programmes she goes off to interview some rugby players. She just goes straight into the showers wearing a great red dress and walks round interviewing the players whilst getting a good soaking.

I doubt anyone will have this, but like I said, here's hoping.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]