WetlookPro

Message # 46985.1.1

Subject: Idea ...a tip

Date: Thu 25/11/10 15:45:10 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
guys....both of you provide interesting links to Youtube...but all those links you quote to these Argentinian and Brazilian youtubes are really appalling quality and wetlook needs to seen in high quality...not low quality.

I do not understand Spanish or Portuguese as you guys do....so my language skills are limited, yet I already found that Argentinian clip in a high quality Rapidshare file.....so....help us out with your language skills...and instead of referring to low quality Youtubes, please surf the Brazilian and Argentinian celebrity forums and blog sites and find us the high quality Rapidshare versions that get posted to blog and forum sites, and forget about the youtubes....cos they suck.....unless the youtube says it is at 480p ot 720p quality...it sucks.

Here is a tip for you....on that same Argentinian show where the Youtube guy made a very poor quality clip of Graciela Alfano going in the pool.....he missed another scene in that same show....where the other judge Moria Casan also went into the pool in her black dress too....so see if you can surf the Brazilian forums and find a high quality version of that clip (yes...there is a brief clip of it on another Youtube just posted....but that clip is appalling quality too).

I do not understand why people in Brazil and Argentinian upload their clips is such a terrible quality...cos Youtube now allows people to upload files in HD quality and you can upload files up to 1gig in size....and that show "Bailando por un Sueno - Showmatch" is broadcast in HDTV in Argentina.

Hey guys...I live in Florida and I get 4 of the Brazilian channels....so I already had all those old scenes CFM just listed....cos I tape things directly off the satellite. I can understand why CFM refers to Youtubes cos he does not live in Brasil any more....but Aquasud is based in Argentina...so he should be recordng that Showmatch tv show himself.... directly off his local tv and sharing those scenes with us...not referring to other people's poor quality  Youtubes....anyway...see if you can find that Moria Casan scene from yesterday where she goes in the pool in her black minidress....cos the version on Youtube sucks as badly as all South American tv shows always do on Youtube. ...the quality is all fuzzy focus.

I do not speak the language....yet I record shows directly myself...and I also find high quality files on the forums and blog sites.....not Youtubes.....so I found a HQ file of that Graciela Alfano scene on Megaupload and Rapidshare today in only 5 mins of searching...and I do not know Spanish either....you guys should be able to read the Spanish and Portuguese celebrity forums better than I can....and find us a high quality file of that Moria Casan pool scene too.

I have nothing against decent quality Youtubes....i.e. 720p quality youtubes....but every time I see Brazilian or Argentinian youtubes....they alway look worse than cellphone quality to me.

MK

In reply to Message (46985.1) Wow Muy Bueno!!! [nt]

By CFM - pt Thu 25/11/10 14:37:18 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (46985) None Argentina TV Show

By Aquasud - ar Thu 25/11/10 10:56:43 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-LRechrKh4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]