minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:39:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 46974.6.1

Subject: Dancing That's what you call "ironic"...

Date: Thu 25/11/10 13:02:02 GMT

Name: Silas us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You go to the internet to find a "cure" for wanting girls to get wet in clothes, instead you find a forum with literally tens of thousands of posts of girls gleefully getting soaked... It's a good thing you're single now, because you are going to be quite occupied for a few days, ha ha.

By the way, I agree with a lot of what people said, but I have one suggestion. Next time you ask a girl to get wet for you, make it all about HER. Tell her that SHE would look gorgeous wet in that dress, tell her it would be beautiful if she did, tell her that SHE just has the right look to be beautiful while wet, etc etc, and have a picture of a wet Taylor Swift or Katy Perry (or whatever hot celeb's are in your culture) within arm's reach on your PC (so you can find it "accidently" - and tell her hey, look, celebs do it) this makes it culturally acceptable AND makes her desireable. Also - use the word "if" she gets wet - make sure she knows she has a choice. In my experience, girls only do things that are culturally acceptable AND make her desireable. (I think I'm spelling "desireable" wrong) Unless you find yourself dating someone like LisaMoomin, who clearly doesn't give a damn what society thinks... you will most likely date girls that have to be coaxed and reassured.

This worked for me with 7 girlfriends in the past. Yes, that's right, 7 different girlfriends, and no, they didn't break up with me because of the wetlook. (my relationships aren't bad, they're just short) Long showers in dresses, lingerie, skirts and blouses, letting me get her all soapy and rinsing off, yes I miss those days. (I used to have pictures, but dammit I lost em)  It's a bit difficult these days because this rotten economy has me penniless and living with my family.

Now go forth, my son, and get girls in the shower with you!!! Or spend the next 200 days glued to this forum. Either one works.

In reply to Message (46974.6) None You don't need her, plenty of women....

By Getwet - us Thu 25/11/10 12:18:15 GMT

who don't find it strange at all to like wet clothes and find 'em sexy. If if not a turn-on for themselves, plenty of women don't mind doing it.  
In reply to Message (46974) Bouncing Thanks

By Jesse - us Wed 24/11/10 22:30:34 GMT

I'm 18...the reason I found this site. I was dating a girl and told her how I'd liked to see her wet. she told me something weird must of happened 2 me as a kid and i had a problem. needless 2 say she broke up with me and started dating my friend. she told my friend about my problem and he told everybody else. so that is how i found this forum. i was looking on the internet 2 see what was wrong with me. i'm thankful for finding this site and seeing others of all ages likes girls wet ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]