Wetlook-Online

Message # 46974.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Exclamation no parades?

Date: Fri 26/11/10 01:09:24 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

One word: Songkram

Also...I'm curious to hear some feedback from Jesse... but like someone else said - he's probably spending all of his free time surfing the many website making his "affliction" WORSE, not better! ha ha!

In reply to Message (46974.1.1.1.1) None ...I think it's purely a matter of numbers....

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 25/11/10 08:51:36 GMT

....i.e. when there are only 10,000 people in the world who have a certain proclivity (i.e. wetlook) then you are classified as a sexual deviant and mocked by those in mainstream society....

....but when you multiply that number by millions and you have millions of people who have a certain procility (i.e. engaging in same-sex relationships) then  when there are millions of you, you are no longer called a sexual deviant and you are accepted an "an alternative lifestyle" by mainstream society....

....and then you get your own Parade down on main street too....ha ha

So....wetlook fans need to increase their numbers.....and then one day people will stop mocking us and we will get our own Parade too...

I find the hypocrisy from some people in the mainstream world to be pretty astounding.........i.e. nobody in the mainstream world would dare to mock somebody these days for being gay....and instead, Hollywood and TV shows celebrate homosexuality....they don't mock it.

Just take the same story that Jesse related...and substitute the word "wetlook" for "gay"....and then you can see the hypocrisy....i.e. would anybody these days dare to say to a gay person....something weird must have happened to you as as a kid .....you have a problem.

MK

In reply to Message (46974.1.1.1) None Re:You are *SO* weird!!!

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Thu 25/11/10 02:43:42 GMT

There is something weird about a partner who dumps any of us over a wetlook interest. As fetishes go it is quite a modest one. She might have had reason to be concerned had a partner mentioned barn yard animals or golden showers, but the suggestion of ordinary shower water or soe other means of getting wet happening to involve clothing rather than nudity or swim-wear shouldn't freak anyone out even if they don't want to participate - just a shame she embarrassed you in front of others, and at least here you are in good company Arthur Chappell
In reply to Message (46974.1.1) Dancing You are *SO* weird!!!

By NCgreg - gy Thu 25/11/10 00:08:43 GMT

I am 37 now, but your post brought back a few memories of growing up as a wetlook fan in the USA, except there was no internet when I was 18!  Strangely enough, at least for me, I dare say I am nearly cured... maybe... I've never really given it too much thought, but I have gone from being TOTALLY interested at the faintest hint of possible wet clothes, and now, i won't even click on many links if I don't get the right "vibe" from it.

Props for taking a chance telling your ex about wet clothes and in my opinion, you're better of without her and your other friend, by the sound of it!  Part of that * IS * the delivery, and that's something that can be improved upon.

Welcome!

In reply to Message (46974.1) Talking She was a narrow minded fool!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Wed 24/11/10 22:55:36 GMT

You can do better!

Welcome

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (46974) Bouncing Thanks

By Jesse - us Wed 24/11/10 22:30:34 GMT

I'm 18...the reason I found this site. I was dating a girl and told her how I'd liked to see her wet. she told me something weird must of happened 2 me as a kid and i had a problem. needless 2 say she broke up with me and started dating my friend. she told my friend about my problem and he told everybody else. so that is how i found this forum. i was looking on the internet 2 see what was wrong with me. i'm thankful for finding this site and seeing others of all ages likes girls wet ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]