WetlookPro

Message # 46947.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:....ummmmm

Date: Tue 23/11/10 18:47:44 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

....wait until you reach 40....cos by then you will be looking at yourself and feeling the same way you did about wetlook as you did when you were 15 years old.....so the older you get.....it is only your skin that grows more wrinkled and your hair gets thinner and greyer and your body goes to hell.....but your mind still remains the same as it was when you were a teenager.

Ask Sopping....who is in his mid 80's.....how old his mind feels when he thinks about wetlook...and I am sure he will tellsyou that he feels the same way now...as he did 50 years ago.

The only thing that has really changed dramatically over the last 20 years....has been the accelerated use of technology viz a viz wetlook hobbies.....i.e. I remember back in 1970...when affordable Polaroid cameras first came out....what a great toy that was....cos suddenly I could take instant wetlook snaps at the beach in Margate and see the results right before my very eyes......who could have imagined that 40 years later that everybody would soon have cellphones with cameras that could take HD quality movies and instantly upload that media via satellite to this thing called "The Internet"......I guess we can all thank Al Gore for inventing the Internet......i.e.......the internet being invented was like when the cave man first invented fire.....i.e. the first thing the cave man said was...."oh goody...now we can see naked women in the night time too.....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (46947.2.1.1) None Re:....ummmmm

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 23/11/10 14:21:29 GMT

If I felt 30 years younger than my real age, I would be feeling a spritely –1 years old right now. I don't feel 9 years old either …

A spammer once invited me to "feel 100 years younger", which would give me a very tingling paradoxical sensation; it's a bit excessive a measure even for those people who consider themselves born too late. Imagine reliving a decade, in which you never lived in the first place?

In reply to Message (46947.2.1) None ....ummmmm

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 23/11/10 09:07:54 GMT

Thats the physical age ranges....

I think the mental mindset ages of most people I know, including myself, are 20 to 30 years younger than their physical age....cos most wetlook fans I know feel like they are 20-30 years younger than that actually are.

MK

In reply to Message (46947.2) None Roughly between 15 and 85 if you count all visitors ;) [nt]

By Miguel - gw Tue 23/11/10 04:10:33 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (46947) Question What ages of this site members?

By Wetlooker - Pe4r@@hotmail.com se Tue 23/11/10 00:34:35 GMT

Im a man on 25...no 26 and i love to swim with clothes since i was 5 years old.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]