Wetlook-Online

Message # 46941.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:OT...fyi,,,

Date: Mon 22/11/10 23:34:59 GMT

Name: Arthur+Chappell gb

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the clarification on that MK
In reply to Message (46941.1.1) Note OT...fyi,,,

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 22/11/10 20:57:30 GMT

Not to diminish in any way the tragedy that just happened in Cambodia....but just to enlighten you all...the Cambodian water festival is not what you think it is and has no relevancy to this forum, cos this is not like the famous water festivals that happen in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Burma and the Dai Province of China....i.e. a water throwing festival. Those water festivals all happen in April.

This festival in Cambodian is nothing like that. It is basically the same thing as the famous Dragon Boat races held in Hong Kong and around the world, and like the Oxford and Cambridge boat race in the UK...it is merely a festival for watching boats race on the river...not a wetlook festival...cos nobody gets wet....so as I said...not to diminish the tragedy in any way....but this festival has no relevancy to wetlook fans or this forum....which is why I used the OT (off topic) prefix...

MK

In reply to Message (46941.1) Sad Cambodian Water Festival tragedy-very sad

By Sponge14U - de Mon 22/11/10 18:18:08 GMT

Sad This is really sad,Arthur.

Mismanagement of human masses,as it had happened at Dortmund Love Parade,as well...

In reply to Message (46941) None Cambodian Water Festival tragedy

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Mon 22/11/10 13:43:01 GMT

News is coming through of hundreds people dying on an over-crowded river bridge at the Phnon Penh, duringthe World's biggest water festival. Given that such an event is bound to attract wetlook enthusiasts, let's hope all our friends from here are safe and reflect on the sadness of a tragedy at what should have been a wonderful day of celebration for so many. Details here http://www.phnompenhpost.com/index.php/2010112244892/National-news/hundreds-die-in-tragic-end-to-water-festival.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.075 seconds to generate ]