Wetlook-Online

Message # 46823.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Living by or far from water

Date: Tue 16/11/10 09:26:41 GMT

Name: Chiezo ru

Email: chiezo@onego.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I live in the North-West Russia, near Onego lake. Also a small river flows through the sity.

What I have noticed that most wetlook activities are taking place early summer (May-June). Maybe after the long and frosty winter the people are glad to see the water not covered by the ice and snow. Maybe this is a "first time dipping" phenomenon. The people are not prepared to go into the water, but the water is warm enough to go into it (very cold, but not freezing, as before), and some (very few actually) people are going to the river in their clothes. Lately, further in the summer, only bathing suits and a few T-shirts can be seen in the water...

BTW, the last summer was unusual in this regard. During the heat wave (up to +33 Celsius) some people are waded in the lake in their clothes too. I think they mostly was from the tourist ships docked near the sity.

In reply to Message (46823.1.1) None Re:Living by or far from water

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Mon 15/11/10 00:33:16 GMT

Website: http://www.flixya.com/photo/1672444/Chaz_Louise_Lacy_swimming_

Sounds good DH - I'm the opposite. I needthe hustle and bustleof a big city with lotsof countryside around. There are a few lakes and rivers for open air swimming butthe weather often frustratesthe possibility. Some irony in rain stopping us getting wet as we'd like too Best wishes, Arthur Chappell
In reply to Message (46823.1) None Re:Living by or far from water

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 14/11/10 23:51:56 GMT

I am a natural born desert rat!  I could not stand living somewhere it rains much.  I absolutely HATE driving in the rain.  The Kern River runs through Bakersfield, and there are a few lakes nearby, but I rarely if ever go there.  I get my live in person wetlook at Magic Mountain amusement park.  
In reply to Message (46823) None Living by or far from water

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Sun 14/11/10 20:36:22 GMT

Website: http://www.flixya.com/photo/1672477/Chaz_Louise_Lacy_swimming_

Geographical proximity to water – In a diversion from the main topic I’m enjoying earlier on the list here (46813)  the question arose of nationality and wetlook, ie people in rainy countries like ‘England’ ‘Scotland’, ‘Wales’ etc ultimately getting fed up of the rain – yes, cold & wet can be miserable and it’s frustrating putting open air wild swimming photo activity on hold until Spring / Summer. That makes me think of the envy I sometimes have of folk who live by open water in better climates – a quick dip in the lake or sea would be so inviting if not for living 55 miles from the sea in Manchester as I do. Often see footage of Sonkran in Thailand or people wading in Barbados waterfalls and wishing I could go, or even live there. Of course such areas are more susceptible to monsoons and hurricanes when the elements can get nasty too like many, I dream of wealth enough to travel and own my own pool.  Dreams are good. Arthur Chappell - Are you inspired by local water sources - other than domestic bathtub and shower, or do you have limits on access to such locations too?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]