MyWetloook

Message # 46813.3.2

Subject: None Re:WAM/Wetlook Awards

Date: Sun 14/11/10 21:58:36 GMT

Name: GaryKay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow, now that is a cool idea! It would involve folks on a personal level and produce new wetlook material, even better if there are "incentives". Might get alot of folks who dream of it or have so very little time to get off their "assets" and out to the pool.

Great idea.

In reply to Message (46813.3) Idea Re:WAM/Wetlook Awards

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 14/11/10 10:08:24 GMT

I suggest you do more research and visit the UMD forum and read all the history of their "WAM Awards" that were instigated by "Chainsaw John", cos they did this for 3 years but they ended it cos things became totally corrupted and meaningless.

They had severe problems with corrupting influences, mainly from the smaller/amateur wam producers who starting to corrupt the voting process by offering all kinds of incentives to "buy votes"....i.e. vote for me and I will post a free photoset etc.....plus the ip controls were very weak and only blocked people from voting more than once in the same day, so the voting process was about as accurate as an the recent elections in IRAN....ha ha.....cos basically many producers were engaging in vote-buying ploys to get people to vote for them and everybody was voting as many times as they do in a Mexican election...ha ha

The end result was that the smaller amateur sites on UMD forum were getting the most votes cos they were the ones prostituting themselves the most and giving away free stuff to buy votes, while many of the bigger producers like myself and Leon refused to particpate in these awards and so we asked for our websites to be taken out of the running...cos the whole thing was corrupt.

There is no way to get an accurate vote within our small world of wet and messy fans....not without corrupting influences such as trying to offer free stuff to get attention....coming into play...such as offering people free clips or photosets in order to win favor with voters etc.

Frankly....I would give more credibility to "Youtube view counts" than I would to votes coming from the wet and messy fans from the Wetlook and UMD forums.....cos we know that 90% of the view counts on Youtube come from the mainstream world and those people have no biases or preferences and they just view media in an impartial way for it's entertainment value only. So a fairer way to calculate who are the most popular wet or messy entertainers....is for producers to create a sample or trailer of their work, and post it to youtube.....and just let everybody (mainstream people too) view their clip...and let the most entertaining videos "go viral" and see who gets the most views, and so you take the number of views that your video gets on youtube, and divide that number by the number of days it has been online, and that gives you an average "views per day" number....and then somebody can create a blog site that shows a chart of the most popular wet or messy videos posted to youtube etc...ranking the videos in order of "views per day" average count etc,

That way.....you will get many wet and messy producers trying to make very interesting clips for you all to see on Youtube....and you avoid most of the corrupting influences and vote buying scandals that we had in the past.....cos most of the views will come from the mainstream world, and those people do not care about our own internal world....they just like to watch videos that are well made and are entertaining.

Personally, what I would be interested in supporting.....would be a competition called   "The Wetlook Parody Awards".....where everybody is invited to shoot their own wetlook parody of any famous movie or tv scene or music video they want to re-create (i.e. the Madonna - Cherish video would be a good example.....or a parody of the Joan and Linda pond fight from Dynasty would be great too)....and then post it to youtube and we will make it a free clip on thewambank too.....and then prizes are awarded for who's videos gets the most views on Youtube + theWambank  in a 3 month period etc. I would be interested in sponsoring some of the cash prizes for a competition like that.

MK

In reply to Message (46813) None WAM/Wetlook Awards

By sploshaholic - sploshaholic@gmail.com us Sat 13/11/10 22:33:53 GMT

I'm looking into putting together for us to vote on our favorite WAM sites and producers for their respective categories. I'm trying to come up with at least 10 different categories to include in this. Anybody have any good ideas?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]