Wetlook-Online

Message # 46798.1

Subject: None ...also...a Cyndia Lauper unseen wet scene

Date: Fri 12/11/10 14:50:27 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....if you rent the special edition DVD of Spielberg's 1985 film "The Goonies"...among the DVD extras there are extra deleted wetlook scenes that were dropped from the film, and also a special edition version of Cyndi Lauper in some wet scenes too, cos she did the theme song and music video for that film, and although she was not in the film herself and her music video only used the short version of her music video, on the dvd extras you can see the extra footage Cyndi shot where she is in the same water lagoon wet scenes too.

So...you never get to see these things if you only watch movies from cable tv or Netflix downloads, you need to look at the DVD extras that are on some special edition releases of films that you only see when you rent the DVD etc.....e.g. you already know about the extra behind the scenes wetlook footage of Kristin Stewart from the 2nd "Twilight" film  that can only be seen on the DVD extras, and I previously mentioned the deleted wetlook scenes Sharon Stone did for "Basic Instinct" 2 that can only be found on the DVD extras.

Also, one of the forum members kindly sent me his DVD copy of the Rene Zellwegger movie "Me, Myself and Irene" which has a  deleted wetlook scene in the dvd extras that Rene did that was cut from the film. Also, I am sure you all know the Shirley Maclaine wetlook scene from the 1968 film "Sweet Charity" where she jumps off the bridge into the lake at Central Park. If you get the special edition DVD you can see the alternate ending and deleted scene where she jumps into the lake a 2nd time at the end of the film in a different outfit.

So....when you rent dvds....don't forget to check the dvd extras too...cos sometimes the dvd extras have some interesting stuff that you never saw in the final cut of the film.

MK

In reply to Message (46798) Note DVD tip - Superman Returns

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 12/11/10 10:56:45 GMT

You have probably all seen the 2006 movie "Superman Returns" and the Kate Bosworth wet scenes, and you probably felt the same as I did at that time...i.e. the wetlook shots and camera angles were not very good and there was a lot of "action" but very little good wetlook shots of Kate in her wet dress, due to the fast paced editing of the film etc.

However, what you may not know is, there is a great behind the scenes documentary about the filming of those wet scenes, where you can see all the good stuff that was not in the final cut of the film. On the DVD boxed set there are several behind the scene documentaries as DVD extras, and the one that focuses on all the wet scenes is a documentary called "Superman in Peril". This is a 16 minute documentary and you get about 9 minutes of behind the scenes stuff with Superman and Kate Bosworth in the studio pool as they do these scenes....so there are far better wet shots of Kate in this documentary than you saw in the actual film.

The most amusing moment (for me)....is that before one of the scenes the studio hand gets a watering can and pours water over Kate's dress to make her look wet for the next shot.....and thats amusing....cos this film uses millions of dollars worth of all the latest state of the art technoloy and effects and studio props in order to make this film.....but when it comes to wetting down the actress.....it is still the  low tech "good old watering can" that does the job....so despite all the technology improvements in filmmaking over the last 45 years.....we still see "the good old watering can" being used the same way today.....as you saw it used in 1965 to wet down Julie Andrews during the behind the scenes footage of Julie while she was making "The Sound of Music" 45 years ago.

Some things never change....i.e. you can't beat a good old watering can when it comes to wetting down your actress before you do each shot.

I had to do that too when I was making my "Adventures of AquaGirl" 90 minute featurette in 1995.....i.e. we we shooting in very hot locations in the Bahamas and Central Florida...and whenever the girls came out of the water....the sun was so hot that the girls clothings looked dry within 5 minutes after they came out of the water....so when we had to do long dialogue scenes....we had to constantly use a watering can to keep the girls looking wet whenever we did another take of the scene etc.

Anyway....if you want to see the best wetlook shots of Kate Bosworth in that Superman film...rent the DVD and look at the DVD extras.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]