minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:17:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 46699.2

Subject: None Re:Maybe make a Wetlook newspaper?

Date: Wed 03/11/10 11:29:58 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI this has been tried many times over the last 20 years....and could never been sustained for long. In the 1980's you had the Wetlook Newsletter that was created and then in the 1990;s you had Splosh magazine published by Bill Shipton, and then David Wilkey of Artscene has his Wetlook magazine and then Rob Blaine of Messy Fun had a great newletter/magazine and then Wetfan and Scott took over as later editors and publishers of the Wetlook Newsletter  in the 1990's too. All of these efforts fell by the wayside within a few years....because of lack of support from the fans and the huge amount it work it takes a managing editor to put everything together etc.

I do not have the time to do this myself, but if somebody wants to create an online PDF newspaper I will offer to host it on my server and I will also contribute lots of free media for it too. I am sure that many other producers and photographers will agree to contribute media too....thats not the problem. The real issue is the time it takes to be a managing editor for a such a newsletter....so it really needs to be managed by somebody who is not a producer themselves.....cos anybody who is a producer will be too busy doing their own shoots and editing, and not have the time for this...and if a producer manages this newsletter....people will claim that the newsletter is biased and self promoting that producers own work of his friends works etc.....so it will not have credibility unless it is managed by somebody who has lots of time on their hands and has no ties to any commercial wetlook entities.

Personally....I would not want to read a newspaper that is written by another producer...cos that will be propoganda and self-promoting their own media or their friends media etc. I would rather read a wetlook newsapaper written by a person that has no ties to the commercial wetlook industry....which is why I would exclude myself too.  But I will provide hosting space for it if they need a hosting area,

MK

In reply to Message (46699) None Maybe make a Wetlook newspaper?

By Wetlooker - Pe4r@@hotmail.com se Wed 03/11/10 09:03:36 GMT

What you think about making a wetlook newspaper for free downloading?

A newspaper in PDF with many pics, ideas for clothing and places for swim and shower with clothes.

Anyone here who is good at making magazines in PDF format that may have been like to try?

Maybe Erik Elsa's or someone can sponsor with good pictures of this.

What do you think about giving out a number every month?

Do you think the magazine is good, you can donate some money to it or those who make this newspaper.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]