MyWetloook

Message # 46677.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wamtec FSC site updated

Date: Tue 02/11/10 21:11:31 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI I have known Jo since 1991 and have probably shot well over 500 scenes with her. She was one of my very first models that flew over from the UK to attend our shoots in Florida.....and she still looks as good today as she did back in the 1990's......this is Jo's personal website where she specializes in stockings and tights and legs photoshoots for her UK fans....

http://www.legshowjo.com/

The last time I saw Jo was about 5 years ago when she came to visit my partner and I in Florida.

Basically Jo and Tracie are the longest serving wet and messy models in history, cos they have been doing these kinds of shoots for 20 years....so they are the true veterans of the wet and messy industry.

MK

In reply to Message (46677.1) None Re:Wamtec FSC site updated

By soakfan - us Tue 02/11/10 20:25:02 GMT

MK  -

you still in touch with any of these models -

Jo Bache is still one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE wetlook queens!

In reply to Message (46677) None Wamtec FSC site updated html

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 01/11/10 21:57:32 GMT

The new updates at the FSC download store

Download Store
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=fullscreenclips.com

U/W Model Training - April and Dawn
For DVD versions see our DVD store. We train our models Dawn and April in the pool and teach them how to pose underwater.

Sexy Scuba: with Shawna and Corrine
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Shawna and her friend Corrine go topless scuba diving.

Carly Le Creme - custom pie scene
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Carly in a custom pie scene, courtesy of Lenny Sorge productions. Carly gets hit with over 50 pies.

Pie Scenes 1) Tropical Pies 2) Pumpkinhead
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Two pie scenes: 1) Lisa D and Lisa D play with pies on the patio, 2) Tracie and Jo in a funny pumpkinhead pie parody.

Tracie`s House Tour - Pt 6: Interview with Lisa Demontis
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots while in the Keys. Tracie interviews Jungle Jane Lisa Demontis.

Tracie`s House Tour - Pt 5: Interview with Keeley
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots in the Keys. Tracie interviews AquaGirl Keeley and goes snorkelling.

Tracie`s House Tour - Pt 4: Interview with Jo part 2
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots while on location in the Florida Keys. Jo and Tracie shower together.

Tracie`s House Tour - pt 3: Interview with Jo Bache pt 1
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots while in the Florida Keys. Tracie interviews Agent H20 Jo Bache.

Tracie`s House Tour - Pt 2: Interview with Sammy Bayliss
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots while in the Florida Keys. Tracie interviews Sammy in the jacuzzi.

Tracie`s House Tour - Pt 1: Interview with Lisa Volante
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Tracie`s does a behind the scenes tour of our modelling shoots while on location in the Florida Keys. Tracie interviews Cheerleader Lisa.

Taylor`s Big Dunk - 29 mins
For DVD versions see our DVD store. Taylor in a bright yellow PVC dress and boots in the dunk tank - 29 minutes of dunkings and striptease.

Pool Volleyball - part 2
For DVD versions see our DVD store. The girls play fully clothed pool volleyball at a friends house in Tampa.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.199 seconds to generate ]