Wetlook-Online

Message # 46670.1

Subject: None ...sorry...I forgot to tell everybody

Date: Mon 01/11/10 09:06:16 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

.....we discontinued using the WetlookUkraine.com domain name now, because for the last 12 months we use the domain name www.candidwetlook.com instead.

This is because when we first created the Wetlook Ukraine site 4 years ago, my original partner was from the Ukraine and the initial media was all coming from the Ukraine. Then, 2 years ago my partner retired because he left the country to take a job in Spain, so then I started recruiting camera guys in Moscow instead, and so for the last 2 years all the media on the site has been coming from Moscow and Germany and my own stuff from Thailand, not the Ukraine any more, so we re-named the site as www.candidwetlook.com now.

I have tried to replace my Ukraine camera guy, cos there are loads of wetlook fountain events to see in Kiev, but so far I have not found anybody from the Ukraine who lives near Kiev who is able to film these events, so if anybody on the forum is from Kiev and wants to join our camera team, then email me for a chat. I have recently hired a new camera guy to film wet events in St Petersburg in Russia next year, so currently we have camera guys located in Moscow and St Peterburg, but I am still looking to hire camera people in Kiev, Minsk, Estonia and Latvia.

MK

In reply to Message (46670) Note Wetlook Ukraine is not available [nt]

By Mr. E. - de Mon 01/11/10 01:25:24 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]