MyWetloook

Message # 46646.3.1

Subject: None ...fyi

Date: Sat 30/10/10 14:25:10 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...fyi Celine's home is on Jupiter Island in Florida, which is across the bridge from where I used to live in the 1990's and where all my earleir videos were made....though my ranch was on the mainlaind town of Jupiter (the cheap side of town), across the bridge from the island, cos only super rich people can afford to buy a home on Jupiter Island (the homes there start at 5 million and go all the way to 50 million). Celine's home is in the 30 million dollar range and she lives a few doors down from golfer Greg Norman and his wife Christ Evert live.Other celebs on the island are Burt Reynolds, and Perry Como used to live there before he passed away.

My partner and former model Tracie has met Celine a few times, cos he husband is a lighting technican in the film and tv industry who did the lighting on one of her music videos.Here is a pic of Tracie when she met Celine at a wrap party in 1999.

http://tzmodels.com/uploaded/images/20060627-195724_4.jpg

Celine illustrated this past week why we in the USA do not want Canadian style government run healthcare here in the USA....she's a Canadian....and so where does she go for healthcare and to give birth to her twin babies earlier this week....she avoids the Canadian healthcare system and goes to a private hospital in Miami, Florida instead. That says it all.

MK

In reply to Message (46646.3) Thumbs Up Re:Found the clip

By GW - de Sat 30/10/10 12:49:51 GMT

This is a realy fxxking nice house. I love it.
In reply to Message (46646) None Found the clip

By Anonymous - uu Sat 30/10/10 07:54:05 GMT

Website: http://celinefan.org/eng/2010/10/29/interview-with-julie-snyder/

Came across it pretty easily just after a google on some celine dion fansite. I was going to put this on the wambank but its over a minute but the wetlook scene itself is at the end and i dont know how to cut it down and i dont think its pretty fair for you guys to use up a credit on it. Download Part 7

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]