MyWetloook

Message # 46610.1

Subject: Info Re:Wetlook Sex Updates

Date: Wed 27/10/10 11:09:44 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello Clive,

Wetlook Sex is not my site... is Soreen's site and he is the only one responsible for the updates... I cannot decide for him when to update.

Soreen is using the studio facilities and the Wetlooksex.com is hosted on our servers and use our payment facilities, as well as http://wetillysaah.com/ or http://wetlookadventure.com/.

I am sorry BUT I did not received an email from you on the subject (probably ended up in the spam folder) which is strange because your email is on my white list. BUT as you know I always reply pretty fast ;)

Soreen is away till Friday and when he get's back I will ask him to review the updates policy because we all know that without updates you cannot make sales ;)

Anyway... I will call him right away and tell him to schedule an update as soon as he can BUT I cannot tell you when she will update the site.

The sales are not bad at all on the site (considering the competition and the economical situation) so there will not be a case to drop the project.

Thank you for the message Clive.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (46610) Help Me Wetlook Sex Updates

By Wetmac - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Wed 27/10/10 09:38:08 GMT

I have emailed Soreen twice and EuroWAM TEAM once about the updates on thewir site Wetlook Sex.  I am not going to email again as I do not want to become known as a pain in the £$%&.  The last three updates, (includi9ng the non-existent current one), have been getting later and later.  The site says update are done every 10-15 days.  It has been 20 since the last one this time and the previous two have also been tardy.  I love this site and  I do not want to queer my pitch with EuroWAM TEAM as the guy produces some great stuff and is the soource of all my current wetlook.  However, i can only assume that the Wetlook Sex site is either short of updates, or is not making enough money for it to be carried forward.  If it is the latter, it is shame as the concept is really good and fills a niche in the wetlook market in my opinion.  

Soreen/EuroWAM TEAM, please tell us if you are having problems with this site and if we are going to have any further updates and when.  I know Soreen said that she would take care of future updates, and I do not want to gtet into trouble with her, but I think fans of this site deserve to be told what is happening. .

Hopefully, there are just a few minor glitches which need ironing out and the site can go forward.  It would be a crying shame if yet another one went under for lack of support or because of other issues.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]