MyWetloook

Message # 46466.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Ah fudge

Date: Thu 14/10/10 17:43:49 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...what can I say.....i.e. you have to decided what your priorities and main interests are in life....i.e. you always keep saying you have no money to access the internet and so you go to the public libary to gain free access to the internet....but while you claim poverty in that area, you are always telling us about your FREQUENT gambling trips to Vegas.....what can I say....I don't gamble...nor do I smoke or drink..., and I like to spend my money on camcorders and a nice big screen hdtv and high speed internet connections and satellite tv services...cos I don't gamble. You like to gamble and take trips to Vegas all the time....and therefore so you are still an adult man who is still completely dependent and living with his parents....so your priorities are towards gambling and my hobbies are more towards wetlook.

The irony is....both your hobby (gambling) and my hobby (wetlook) can be expensive and make you go broke....cos I have probably wasted as much money on wetlook as you have on gambling....so we are both doomed to a life of misery...but at least I have recordings of all the money I wasted over the last 30 years.....so I can look back at all my old tapes and say "ah yeah....I remember that wetlook pool party I did back in 1994....cost me a fortune....but it was a blast and I enjoyed it"...whereas a gambler has no record of all the monies he wasted....it is all gone up in smoke.

MK

In reply to Message (46466.1.1.1.1) None Re:Ah fudge

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 14/10/10 12:02:44 GMT

"DVR's are free from your cable company"?  Bright House charges $9.95 per month for an HD DVR!  That's on top of the extra fees for digital cable.  I only have regular expanded basic cable, and that only because I still live with my aprrents and they pay for it (yes, I still live with my parents at age 41!).  The only HD channels I get are the local ones that they are required to leave in clear QAM.  After my parents die I will probably have the cable disconnected and just get the stations available over the air with an antenna. $60+ per month is too expensive.

In reply to Message (46466.1.1.1) None Re:Ah fudge

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 14/10/10 09:20:24 GMT

Well....Stu....you have a good excuse, cos you are in the UK (I think)....so you do not get the Ellen show immediately and in HD. It is probably not shown in the UK or if it is...only shown later and not in full HD. So, UK folks are not expected to be able to see U.S. shows on the same day they air (just as we in the USA do not get Dr Who immediately either...we only see Dr Who episodes 2 weeks after they already aired in the UK).

So...for those not living in the USA...you have a good excuse to be late to the ball.

For those wetlook fans living in the USA...there is no reason to miss these tips...cos being busy with your day job is no excuse...cos we have 9.6 % unemployment in the USA these days...and thats the baloney government stats...cos the true rate of unemployment here is 17%....and the under-employment rate for people who can only get part time jobs is more like 25%.....so you have 17% of folks who are not wokring....so they can stay at home and watch daytime shows like Ellen....and for the 83% that are lucky enough to have a job....with their income they will also be able to afford cable tv...and a DVR is free from your cable company...so you can record stuff while not at home....ha ha...

Yes....I was being facetious about Hawaii 5-0, cos I loved the original series but hate the new one, cos the casting is all wrong. The original series had a mixed cast of Americans and Native Hawaiians, whereas this new series does not have any Hawaiians in the cast...only ethnic Koreans playing as Hawaiians....so they should call this show Korea 5-0....and the 2 lead actors look like Batman and Robin when walking together....very silly....one tall guy and his very short sidekick Dan-ho....and the chemistry is all wrong between the characters...cos in the original series McGarrett was the boss and everybody in the team respected him...but in this new series there is no respect at all given to the boss....and it typifies what is wrong with society today....i.e. everybody is treated like an equal and there are no bosses and no respect...so the new series sucks imho.....but the cinematography is totally amazing....the imagery looks awesome in HD....it is just the characters and casting sucks.

MK

In reply to Message (46466.1.1) None Ah fudge

By wetlookstu - uu Thu 14/10/10 08:40:36 GMT

Just went back in the history of the forum and searched your name and lo and behold yes, you posted about Ellen. And i had read the post. And all the replies. I blame too much alcohol for removing the memories from my head! But still...had seen no postings on it since and I don't think we get it in the UK? at least on Freeview? I have developed a habit of going "DURRRRRR!!!!!!!!! You guys are stuuuupid, you missed this scene........." only for someone to point out that, in fact, it had already been posted. (Suzi perry on gadget show exhibit A)

As for the re-make i have no idea, UK or US...ill guess Hawaii 5-0?

stu

twitter.com/wetlookstu

In reply to Message (46466.1) None dohh !!!...and 2 other wetlook scenes you missed

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 14/10/10 08:17:45 GMT

...too late.....already alerted to this several times already .....the most recently was yesterday   

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?46456   

Youtube links are for chumps....too late- and after the fact- and low quality.....cos people who pay attention to my alerts can get these scenes in FullHD on their DVRs as I did....and then get wambank credits for uploading this in full HD quality to the wambank (don't try to upload the youtube version to the Wambank...cos we reject any videos we see that came from Youtube...you must record this in high quality and upload an HQ version like I do).

I can list loads of other examples where people on this forum were asleep and completely missed great wetlook scenes on common tv shows....  

Here is another clue for another  great wetlook scene you all missed last month on a VERY common new tv series.....the clue is -   

- a great 2 girl clothed fight in the pool in episode 2 of a new re-make series starring one tall guy and his little sidekick with 2 Korean assistants   

And here is an unbelievably easy/common and famous person getting wet that you all missed....Lady Gaga and her dancers getting soaked in the rain in an outdoor concert on a live tv show earlier this summer. Junior level wetlook detectives should be able to find it on youtube with no problem....but the smarter and more advanced wetlook detectives can find the full HD 1080 version if they know how to surf on the celebrity forums.

Happy Hunting

MK

In reply to Message (46466) None Why has no-one picked up on this? Ellen dunk tank back - Minnie Driver dunk

By wetlookstu - uu Thu 14/10/10 06:45:22 GMT

Ellen's dunk tank has been back for a week or so with sporadic dunkings so far. 3 women and a guy so far according to another forum, only found two clips.

Minnie Driver dunked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIuEayoL1pw

Female Australian radio host http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxtm7tMHfjE

If people in America could keep an eye out for more that'd be great... Eva Longoria is a guest tomorrow apparently...but dream on!

Stu

twitter.com/wetlookstu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]