MyWetloook

Message # 46408.1.1

Subject: None ....and then there is the long lost Bo Derek footage

Date: Sat 09/10/10 13:12:08 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

fyi....the most awesome white dress amah pic I have even seen.....is still a mystery to me.....and shows actress Bo Derek wearing the amah girls outfit and apparently doing some sort of shoot with the amah girls. I collected this pic in the 1980's.....and I have never been able to track down where the rest of the pics are in this set....nor any tv footage of this either. I know this is not from any film she made, but she obviously did this shoot while visiting Japan, so I wonder where the rest of the photos and footage may be. Her husband John Derek was the photographer....and you can see he was a wetlook fan by these 2 pics.....so if anybody knows more about where to find other photos in this set or video footage...let us know....look at this...

http://www.thewambank.com/uploaded/celebrities/thumbnails/2/bo63_450.jpg

MK

In reply to Message (46408.1) None Re:Pearl diving. - look for pics of the Seaworld Shows from the 1970's

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 09/10/10 12:59:56 GMT

Sadly, the white dress era of the Amah pearl divers is a time that has long since gone by. The best era for the white dress amah girls was during mid 1960's to the early 1980s. Prior to the mid sixties all the earlier pearl divers in Japan were TOPLESS. Then things got better when topless pearl divers decided to cover up and wear the white dresses. Sadly, after the mid 1980's the white dress era ended and all the girls started wearing WETSUITS...which is how things are today.....cos the working pearl divers all wear wetsuits these days. The Mikimoto "show"...is just that....a "show" for the tourists to watch....so you can still see the white dress pearl diving girls if you go to the show they do at the Mikimoto pearl diving center, but the real pearl diving girls around Japan and Korea only wear wetsuits these days.

The most awesome wetlook show with the white dress girls....used to be held at SEAWORLD in San Diego in the 1970's, because there they had a special show that ran all day long...where you gave $5 to a diving girl and she would dive into the water tank and get a pearl for you. The best thing was that these girls all wore the white dresses with PANTYHOSE.....so they swam in their pantyhose in the water tank. Needless to say...when I visited that show in 1979 at Seaworld....I kept those girls pretty busy...ha ha...cos I was tipping them all day long to swim in the tank for me. While everybody else was touring the park all day, I stayed at the pearl diving area all day....ha ha. I still have a few photos from that Seaworld show, and a short videoclip from a 1980 tv documentary about Seaworld's pearl diving show.

Sadly, they cancelled the pearl diving show at Seaworld in the early 1980's...and it was gone for many years..so I was pleased when Seaworld in Orlando announced in 2004 that they were bringing back the pearl diving show again.....but what a BIG disappointment....cos when I went to see their current show in Orlando....now they ruined everything...cos now they have all the girls wearing bloody speedo swimsuits now....so the pearl diving exhibit now playing at Seaworld in Orlando really sucks.

But that show they did in the 1970's in San Diego....that was a great show for wetlook and pantyhose fans.....if anybody has pics or tv clips from that show, let me know...and I will trade you with the photos and videoclip I have from that same show.

MK

In reply to Message (46408) Links Pearl diving.

By Splash - uu Sat 09/10/10 08:32:19 GMT

Website: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=mikimoto+divers&s=rec

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=mikimoto+divers&s=rec

Check out youtube as well.

Type 'Mikimoto divers' in the search, that should work...

The dresses these women wear resemble very closely vintage nurses outfits.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]