minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:50:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 46335.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:MK you are simply the font of all wetlook knowlege!!!

Date: Tue 05/10/10 14:16:28 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I dunno about "the font" of wetlook knowledge... my head is.more like the cess pool or the swamp of wetlook knowledge....ha ha

My head is no different to a sports fanatic who can name all the baseball or football games and players over several decades of sports history ...i.e. a fan is short for a fanatic who stores all kinds of useless information in his head.....so if your interest is in football...you will know what team and who scored the winning goal in the F.A. Cup in 1972.....and so wetlook scenes are like "goals" to me....I remember the best ones etc.

I am working on editing loads more clips to be added to the Wamtec Video Vault for next month....so I will see if I can edit that scene next month.

MK

In reply to Message (46335.2.1.1) Crown MK you are simply the font of all wetlook knowlege!!!

By LuvWetStockings - nyloneerwetstockings@yahoo.co.uk gb Tue 05/10/10 12:56:39 GMT

Absolutely brilliant! How did you remember that? I haven't seen that scene since it was 1st aired. Thankyou so much. any chance of shareing the HQ version you have please? LWS

In reply to Message (46335.2.1) None ...forget those 2 sites ... here it is

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 05/10/10 10:49:31 GMT

The Aquabank and UWCS sites only have scenes with UNDERWATER footage...and this was NOT an underwater scene from Baywatch....just a wetlook scene...so they will not store it....

OK...so I am conjuring up my skills as the almighty sage who's brain is filled with completely useless wetlook informations.........and I see the answer coming....and it is ....

Actress Holly Gagnier, in a Season 1 episode from 1989....episode 10 - The Cretin Of The Shallows

I have high quality dvd rip of this on my Baywatch dvd boxed sets.....but you can see a low res version here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ZfTDi2e4w

MK

In reply to Message (46335.2) Hello Re:Looking for a Baywatch clip!! Please help

By water_ghost - gb Tue 05/10/10 06:49:57 GMT

have you tried http://www.underwaterclipsource.net theres lots of clips of baywatch on there you may get lucky
In reply to Message (46335) Lookout Looking for a Baywatch clip!! Please help

By LuvWetStockings - gb Tue 05/10/10 02:46:28 GMT

Hi all, looking for a clip from Baywatch, hoping someone will remember it.

The clip in question involvesone of the main characters who was in a cocktail dress, pantyhose, heels. he was then kidnapped at gun point and taken under the piers on the beach where she got very wet being dragged by her capter. then i seem to remember her jumping off a boat at the end  then being sat down with a towel around her??? a bit vague i know but if anyone can remember it & stop me going mad looking for it, would be truely appreciative!  Cheers  LWS x

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]