WetlookPro

Message # 46326.2

Subject: None Re:DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

Date: Mon 04/10/10 18:51:06 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Are the dunk tank scenes always at the same part of the show?  I simply can't stand watching the entire Ellen show, even for a dunk tank!  Last November I bought a new Samsung 23 inch HDTV.  When I brought it home i the afternoon, the onl shows on in high definition to check it out with were Ellen or Martha Speaks on PBS.  I watched Martha Speaks (a children's cartoon)!  That's how much I can't stand the Ellen show!   
In reply to Message (46326) None DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 04/10/10 10:28:36 GMT

Just a reminder....I am sure many of you know this already, but set your DVRs to record the Ellen Degeneres show all this month, cos October is "Dunk Tank Awareness Month" ...where people raise money for victims of dunk tank abuse (just kidding). Expect to see the usual excessive amount of  too many guys in the tank showing off their 6 pack abs...showing everybody just how wonderful the economic recession is, and the benefits of high unemployment....i.e. now they have much more free time to spend at the gym...., and too many middle aged  overweight housewives  in the tank demonstrating Archimedes Principle, but in past years there are normally at least a couple of decent looking babes that manage to sneak onto the set and are allowed to enter the tank too. In past years the staging of these dunk tank scenes have been abysmal....i.e the  obstructive cage, the bad camerawork, lighting and editing cutaways....brilliant at wetlook AVOIDANCE...showing us few wetlook money shots, .... and this has been applauded by EuroWAM TEAM, Big Dave and Leon....cos that is why everybody prefers to buy their dunk tank media instead...cos they know how to stage dunk tank scenes and film them properly....but who knows, perhaps the staging and camerawork will be better this year.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]