MyWetloook

Message # 46326.1.1.2.1

Subject: None DUNK TANK TIME WITH ELLEN

Date: Mon 04/10/10 14:24:01 GMT

Name: Wetlooker uu

Email: Pe4r@@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP3mZ7OOgfA&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-18-HM
In reply to Message (46326.1.1.2) None Re:DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

By Wetlooker - Pe4r@@hotmail.com uu Mon 04/10/10 14:13:16 GMT

Certainly, there may be as you say but I think many girls, especially younger would think it was fun to get wet and that it is a bit sexual in it for them.

When I was younger it happened of course, that you had stuff in some television programs for children, unfortunately I missed some of them but you remember when you were 10-15 years and got excited to hear that "next week, we try to swim with jeans. "

I actually think the old "brain Office" had one of those stories where they went to the bath house and tried to swim with clothes on but unfortunately I missed it and even replay.

Would be nice if you had to experience childhood again telecast.

but as I said, I've tried to write different programs but there is, as always, they get lots of letters from viewers and they could work full time to develop every little idea.

Perhaps we would do our own show in which a theme is always water in different ways.

In reply to Message (46326.1.1) None Re:DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 04/10/10 13:50:54 GMT

....ummm....I don't think so.....cos her demographics are the total opposite to our demographics.....i.e. we are in a fetish that is 99% a male thing...and the few females that are interested in this fetish are not in it for themselves, but purely as a device to please their male partners..or they are in it for commercial reasons.....but basically wetlook is a fetish that is something only males have .....whereas Ellen's audience....is 99% females.....like Oprah....no males watch her show (unless they are unemployed or gay...just kidding)....

Wetlook is only going to be shown on shows that have male oriented audiences....e.g. Howard Stern Show, The Man Show, Jerry Springer etc

Remember what happened when the G4 channel's "Attack of the Show" did their "chocolate dunk" scene with Olivia Munn in a French Maid's outfit being dunked in a pool of cholocate pudding 18 months ago......i.e. they did this stunt completely oblivious to the fact that there are thousands of messy fans on the UMD forum....and they had no clue that they had unleashed a horde of wam fans who then bombarded the tv show with emails telling them how they wanted Olivia to get dunked....so they were overwhelmed with all these weirdos contacting the show....and so they eventually did the stunt in a far more subdued way...and then the next year they never repeated that stunt again....cos they did not want all these wet and messy "stalkers" on their backs again.

So...it is not a good idea for wetlook or messy fans to start email writing campaigns to tv shows...cos the Pie fans do this all the time...and what always happens is that the tv show then drops the entire idea of doing such stunts etc.

Just let the tv shows do what they do....and don't send them any advice or suggestions.....cos sometimes they come up with unique wetlook ideas that none of us wetlook producers have done before.....e.g. there is a daily talk show in Mexico that is called "The Jose Luis Show"....and this show is basically a Mexican version of The Jerry Springer Show....but with a nice wetlook twist....i.e. every time the people on the show start arguing with each other...then suddenly a huge shower of water drops from the ceiling onto the people below.....as a metaphorical device to tell them to "cool down"....so you have this show where girls get soaked with water every day. So far this show has been on the air for more than 1000 shows, but the water dousings only started last year....and so I have recorded about 60 of those shows with the water dousings so far.....so a wetlook version of Jerry Springer with Latina babes was a nice idea....I have collected loads of those scenes this year....I just uploaded some new ones to my video vault and made some vidcaps here....

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0209

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0208

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0207

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0205

MK

In reply to Message (46326.1) None Re:DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

By Wetlooker - Pe4r@@hotmail.com uu Mon 04/10/10 12:34:57 GMT

Maybe send a mail to DeGeneres and talk about wetlook and this fetischm, maybe she will test it?
In reply to Message (46326) None DVR tip - dunk tank scenes all this month

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 04/10/10 10:28:36 GMT

Just a reminder....I am sure many of you know this already, but set your DVRs to record the Ellen Degeneres show all this month, cos October is "Dunk Tank Awareness Month" ...where people raise money for victims of dunk tank abuse (just kidding). Expect to see the usual excessive amount of  too many guys in the tank showing off their 6 pack abs...showing everybody just how wonderful the economic recession is, and the benefits of high unemployment....i.e. now they have much more free time to spend at the gym...., and too many middle aged  overweight housewives  in the tank demonstrating Archimedes Principle, but in past years there are normally at least a couple of decent looking babes that manage to sneak onto the set and are allowed to enter the tank too. In past years the staging of these dunk tank scenes have been abysmal....i.e the  obstructive cage, the bad camerawork, lighting and editing cutaways....brilliant at wetlook AVOIDANCE...showing us few wetlook money shots, .... and this has been applauded by EuroWAM TEAM, Big Dave and Leon....cos that is why everybody prefers to buy their dunk tank media instead...cos they know how to stage dunk tank scenes and film them properly....but who knows, perhaps the staging and camerawork will be better this year.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]