minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:14:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 46313

Subject: None Part 2: In the ocean I go...

Date: Sun 03/10/10 21:00:27 GMT

Name: Alexis Kay Lee us

Email: alexis@alexiskaylee.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

HI Everyone:

I've finally returned home and was able to upload the second part of my wetlook requests. So here it is:

I couldn't believe I dropped my leather Michael Kors purse into the ocean. And to make matters worse, while trying to retrieve it, I fell into the water completely soaking my white Joe's Jeans and leather pumps. There was a large splash as I was completely immersed in the warm salt water. I instinctively swam up towards the surface and took a huge gasp of air. My clothing grew heavy as it sucked the water and clung tightly against my body. My sheer lace panties, drenched, stood no chance against the thick jean. My wet jeans pulled up into my thigh, tugging against my wet pussy. I have never felt so constricted and free at the same time. The ocean water was almost welcoming. However, I have not been in the deep water with jeans on and did not realize how difficult it was to stay afloat. To make matters worse, my leather shoes were also filled with water and kept slipping off my feet, making it very hard to tread in the ocean...

You can view the rest of the story on my free blog: http://highheelsdomination.com/ / http://www.highheelsdomination.com

I always appreciate your feedback. Hope you all enjoy!

xoxo: Alexis

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]