Wetlook-Online

Message # 46292.2.1

Subject: None Re:you should also try Minsk

Date: Sun 03/10/10 08:34:46 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...and the same thing is true for Kiev in the Ukraine to and also St Petersburg too. Believe me, I have tried to find camera guys in other cities in Russia, Ukraine and Estonia ....but nobody on the Russian forums seems to be interested.....and I post messages on that forum all the time offering folks free camcorrders, travel expenses, boxes of wamtec dvds and substantial monetary rewards for shooting scenes.....but nobody seems interested. I guess that is because wetlook fans in Russia and the Ukraine are very affluent people with high paying day jobs... so they are not interested in getting a free camcorder and my financial offers, or more likely, most people on forums these days are lazy "armchair quarterbacks"....and they are just complacent, cos it is a lot easier to stay at home in your comfy chair and do nothing..and  just surf the net for free youtubes and photos on Flickr instead.  That is one of the reasons I have been holding back so many un-released hours of Russian fountains wetlook scenes......i.e. I currently have more than 80 hours of new Russian fountains media that is not online yet, and I am holding that from release, cos the only people who will get to see that media in advance will be those people who get out of their armchairs and attend public wetlook events and record some stuff to trade with me.

I tried to travel to Russia last year myself, but I gave up after it became evident how difficult it is to get a Visa and  how expensive it is......i.e. in order for me to get a Visa to travel there, my U.S. travel agent sent me more paperwork to fill out than my tax return, and then I have to book my hotel in Moscow first and then send a letter to that hotel and then that hotel has to send another letter to the Russian Embassy in the USA.....and then I need a "sponsor" in Russia to "invite me"....give me a break.....it was a nightmare of bureacracy....and then they wanted $350 as the application fee for the visa....give me a break. It seems obvious that Russia does not want tourists to visit their country, cos if they did they will allow people to travel there as easily as I can go to Thailand every year (no visa required, and you just show up get an automatic 30 day tourist stay etc)

Anyway, thankfully I still have 3 camera guys working for me in Moscow, but I lost my camera guy in Kiev in the Ukraine now (cos he left the country to work in an overseas teaching job)...and I have recently found a new guy in St Petersburg who will cover the prom dress wetlook graduation events in St Petersburg next year....but I could still do with hiring 2 more guys to cover Minsk and Kiev.

MK

In reply to Message (46292.2) Info you should also try Minsk

By Miguel - uu Sun 03/10/10 03:46:24 GMT

MK, Moscow is cool, but you should also try sending someone to Minsk next year. From the Russian posts (and the Russian WAM Forum) many of the photos seem to be from Minsk, not Moscow. Some very good ones to, lots of pantyhose. I think Russian user Meeloman posts from there. A big fountain in the center of the city, you must know what I mean. Seems the number 2 wetlook spot after Moscow in the old Soyuz.
In reply to Message (46292) Film/AVI Russian Fountains girls - 3 new 1hr online vids

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 02/10/10 19:52:50 GMT

Nine new candid wetlook videos are uploaded tonight....a variety of wet jeans and dresses/skirts stuff from Russia, Germany and Thailand.

The 3 x 1hr download files are KAL volume 7, SG volume 7 and DD volume 8A and the picture galleries are here ...

http://wetlookukraine.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-70-0412

http://wetlookukraine.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-70-0411

http://wetlookukraine.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-70-0410

The 6 shorter videoclips and galleries are all in the general catalog here...

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=wetlookukraine.com

I posted a sampler clip to Youtube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyHnlVeCKcU

As you can see, Moscow still seems to be the wetlook event capital of the world these days.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]