minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:18:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 46254.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:OMG! the first Chicks in Prison movie?

Date: Thu 30/09/10 09:31:17 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
ha ha....love the ironic statements....

1) ......" and helped lead to some reform"

That is what they were called...they were called REFORM Schools for girls...that is what this film was about...a Reform School for girls that was SUPPOSED to reform wayward women.....so what you are saying that the reform schools needed to be reformed....when the intention was to reform out of contol women. Gee.....we could do with those schools today....cos then we would see law breakers like Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton getting hosed down about once a month.....ha ha

2) ....."The prisoners targeted would not have gained any pleasure from the experience"

Since when were prisons created for people to get "pleasure from the experience"....ha ha....thats the entire point of prisons....to make things uncomfortable for people who break the law....so they will not want to break the law and come back to that place again.

Thats the problem with society today.....i.e. many prisons are like "country clubs" where the prisoners get better benefits than the rest of us do.....i.e. they get free cable tv....we don't.....they get free healthcare....we don't.....

I like the concept of the recent re-make of the movie "Death Race 2000" and the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "The Running Man".....i.e. we the tax payers have to pay to house people in prison..... and so prisoners owe a debt to society and to the people they committed crimes against....so when in prison they should be required to ENTERTAIN us....ha ha....via a 24/7  pay per view cable tv channel where we can watch them in a reality tv game that entertains us all....with all the proceeds going to repay the tax payers and people they committed crimes against.

So....the next time Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton get arrested for drugs....give them an immediate hosedown and make it a pay per view event.....and if they don't like it....the message will be made very clear to them....i.e. if you do not want to go to jail and be hosed down on live TV....be a responsible citizen and stop breaking the law.

Just kidding folks

MK

In reply to Message (46254.1.1) None Re:OMG! the first Chicks in Prison movie?

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Thu 30/09/10 00:06:17 GMT

Not a silent film, but a film from 1955, which, though fiction, was done in a documentary style which helped expose the brutality of women's prisons in the US and helped lead to some reform. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047875/ The hosing is obviously fun for wetlook fans to watch but it was a brutal dehumanizing punishment - the water would have been freezing and it would hit the body with considerable force, causing a great deal of pain and discomfort. The prisoners targeted would not have gained any pleasure from the experience. AC
In reply to Message (46254.1) Exclamation OMG! the first Chicks in Prison movie?

By Amf - uu Wed 29/09/10 20:55:18 GMT

What is that movie?  It looks to me like its from the 40's (it's a talkie, after all).  What hysterical overacting!  It looks like a feeble squirt from a garden hose, yet she's rolling across the yard like it's a firehose.  That is quite a historical artifact!
In reply to Message (46254) Video Vintage hosedown

By Ngawa - uu Wed 29/09/10 20:38:20 GMT

Here's a fun scene I came across from what looks like a movie made back in the days of the Edison wax cylinder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efg_4Uxh-Uc

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]