Wetlook-Online

Message # 46182.1.2

Subject: None Re:Good stuff!

Date: Fri 24/09/10 07:55:25 GMT

Name: Baby us

Email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well thank you sugar! Tiffany is beautiful and we hope to see more of her. We have some wonderful videos of some new girls in tennis shoes at the reno river up coming in future volumes. you will love it! Love to hear from down to earth people about our work. thank you for your support and we hope to contuie to please you.

laters sweety,

Baby

In reply to Message (46182.1) Happy Good stuff!

By luvwetgirls - us Thu 23/09/10 16:12:57 GMT

Hi, great site. I wanna thank you for your recent update where you go in the water wearing the jeans jacket, blue jeans, and sneakers. You have a great presence on the video and pictures. I hope you guys do more wonderful shoots such as this in the near future.

On your #41 vid, It is really good, and I was really impressed with Tiffany. Wow! I've been watching your site for years now, and without a doubt she is one of your best looking models you've ever had. I love how she goes in the creek wearing Puma shoes, jeans, and her pretty shirts, and has fun. I hope you have her in more photoshoots.

The videos are really good but I would rather you had more shoes rather than just sock feet in most of the photosets. Later in the shoots could the girls take of their shoes and show socks in order to please fans of shoes

and socks?

Nothing for me is more enticing to me in this community than seeing a woman in expensive tennis shoes like New Balance, Nike, Asics, shorts, jeans and a nice shirt playing in the water, having fun, and not caring about her clothes getting wet. I prefer fun wetlook to sexy wetlook, if you know what I mean. I guess you've figured out I'm a huge sneakers fan by now.

I enjoy the variety of the settings for the shots, for instance a lake, pool, bathtub, showering, its all good.

This and wetlook university are my two favorite sites, and I hope you guys keep doing what you do best-casual.

You and the other women are beautiful-keep up the great work!

In reply to Message (46182) None Whats New

By Baby - waterloggedproductions@gmail.com us Thu 23/09/10 13:45:29 GMT

Hey Guys its BABY its been a long time since i have been on the form to talk to yall but I am back and so

is our website. You must check out our new girl Brooke in Vol 41 sooo hot she is a got to see kind of girl

In that same volume shawna and her sister make a hot tag team! and don't forget about those Thailand girls WOW!!

Check out that new stuff and let me know what you think...

Bye for now fellas

Baby

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]