Wetlook-Online

Message # 46149.1.1

Subject: None Re:Nice job! But questions

Date: Mon 20/09/10 13:52:38 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Of course, by "asic" you probably don't mean Application-Specific Integrated Circuit ;-) Too few nerdy women in wetlook ...
In reply to Message (46149.1) Thumbs Up Nice job! But questions

By Anonymous - us Mon 20/09/10 13:22:50 GMT

I was wondering about whether the girl in the white Reebok shirt and blue shorts is wearing shoes. I cannot tell from the preview photos or the video there. I was also hoping in the future you will have a girl wearing running shoes like Nike and New Balance and ankle socks and not just canvas sneaks getting her hair and clothes wet. I apologize for being picky, but I know many people like that as well. I WILL buy a set when you have jogging shoes and ankle socks. How about scenario where a girl has been running outside, comes in and washes her hair, and really likes the feel of the water so she jumps in the tub shorts, shirt, socks, asics, or new balance, nikes, and enjoys herself alot and really doesn't care about ruining her really expensive sneakers or her clothing. That would be nice. Anyway I really like your site and its concept and your models are great looking.
In reply to Message (46149) Video New Update - Backward Dunking Hair Wash

By hairallwet.com - jbziarko@gmail.com uu Mon 20/09/10 08:02:31 GMT

She begins with her hair down then puts it up in a few updos including a pony tail, messy bun, and hair clip. She gets into the tub with hair up in a clip, lays back in the tub then slowly releases the clip to let all the blonde hair fall back into the water. Watch her curls get dunked in the water as she gets her hair all soaking wet and see some beautiful blonde emerging shots. Once her hair is totally soaked, see her shampoo her hair up in a thick lather. After lathering up a beautiful shampoo, see more beautiful forward dunking shots as she rinses it all out. See her dry her hair and put it up in a hair clip to finish.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]