Wetlook-Online

Message # 46102.1.1

Subject: Talking I remember some...

Date: Sat 18/09/10 18:27:01 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I remember a television show from Spain, La Oca Loca - occasional wetlook.  Although the contestants wore what looked like trainer outfits, at least they looked pretty good when wet - certainly much better than what passes for wetlook on such US shows as Wipeout, which is not even worth my time.

I remember seing some very nice wetlook pictures of an Argentine TV game show.  I have long lost the images and do not recall the name of the show or where the pics were posted.

Sorry, I could not be of further help - if I find something, I'll be sure to post it.  Meanwhile, as a consolation, enjoy this pretty young lady cooling herself off on a hot day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8izk4teokY&p=19EBFCE5F238CF4E&index=39

She looks young, but her profile says age 19.  Enjoy! Happy

In reply to Message (46102.1) None Re:Do you remember "EL GRAN JUEGO DE LA OCA"?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 17/09/10 19:03:53 GMT

Yes...I remember it...and I have many scenes from this show on old VHS tapes from 1995 until 1997....so I have loads of scenes on VHS tape when I was recording this show off my big dish (12 footer) analog sat dish system in those days.

I have many good wetlook scenes from those shows....but I only have scenes from the Italian and Spanish versions of this gameshow. I do not have any scenes from the Portuguese version...I never knew there was one. There was definitely no version of this show ever done in the UK or Germany or Brazil as far as I know....and it was definitely not done ine Japan either (Japan does not copy European gameshows.....Japan INVENTS gameshows like Takeshi's Castle, Wipe Out and Hole in the Wall...and it is always us who normally copy their shows).

As far as I know...the only version of that show that I was not able to record....was the version they made in Argentina....so let me know if you manage to find scenes from the Portuguese or Argentinian versions.

FYI...in all my years of recording European tv shows (since I bought my first VTR machine in 1971....before Betamax and VHS and when I used to record on 1 inch videotape using a Philips L1500 VTR machine...cos the Dutch were the first people to ever invent a video recorder that consumers could buy in 1971)....I can only remember one famous long running show from Portugual that always had lots of wet scenes. And that was the long running gameshow "Jeux Sans Frontieres (known at "It's a Knockout" in the UK and Australia, and Telematch in Germany)...cos all thru the late 70's up until the mid 90's....the RTP channel in Porttugal always used to air those JSF gameshows with many wetlook pool scenes.....so look for old copies of the Jeux San Frontieres gameshows aired in Portugal in the 1980's and early 90's.

Another similar show to JSF/IKO and El Gran Juego has been the long running Spanish gameshow called GRAN PRIX. DE VERANO

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Gran+prix+de+verano+natalie&aq=f

This show has been on the air for 20 years now....and always has wetlook pool games every year. Unfortunately, the best wetlook was in the earlier years (in the early 90's) when the hostess girls often tried the games and ended up in the pool. In the last 3-4 years...there has been little decent wetlook and the hostess lady (Natalia) only went in the pool one time in her dress etc.

For the French version....this has wetlook pool games every year...and this show has been on the air for over 30 years...and the hostess regularly goes in the pool in that show....and the french version is called INTERVILLES

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Intervilles&aq=f

You can finds loads of old clips of this show on Youtube.

Also, don;t forget another French gameshow that has a pool and has been on the air for over 20 years too... LE BIG DILL SHOW.That show is a wet jeans fan's dream come true...cos most of the pool scenes are always with girl contenstants in jeans in the pool.....but my personal favorite was when the girls in can-can dresses and stockings went into the pool...cos that made a change to the usual wet jeans scenes commonly seen on that show.

Have fun surfing and let me know if you find something I forgot to mention.

MK

In reply to Message (46102) Read This Do you remember "EL GRAN JUEGO DE LA OCA"?

By CFM2010 - pt Fri 17/09/10 13:38:38 GMT

In the 90's, there was a TV show from Spain called "EL GRAN JUEGO DE LA OCA" (The Great Game of the Goose),witch was a huge sucess in Spain and other countries of Europe (Portugal,for example).On this TV show, in each program there was four players( two men and two women),wearing trainning suits(panths and polo-shirt),each one of one colour:red,blue,green and yellow. There was challenges on this game that the players must do it on a swinning pool (underwater or swinning),and due to this there was great scenes of Wetlook on this show.I tried to find on YOUTUBE scenes from this TV show with Wetlook,but I didnŽt find anything that was worth to post on this forum.Anyway, iŽll keep searching . I think that was some versions of this game in coutries like U.K.,USA,Brazil, Japan,Germany,and others.If you know something about,please post it here !

Cheers from Portugal!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]