WetlookPro

Message # 46002.5

Subject: Sad My sincere condolences [nt]

Date: Fri 10/09/10 06:46:25 GMT

Name: Sponge14U de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (46002) Sad Kev Toone - sad news html

By Graham - gb Fri 10/09/10 05:28:36 GMT

I'm sorry to have to break some sad news to you all. After a courageous battle against stomach cancer for almost 2 years, Kev Toone passed away peacefully this morning at 11am. Kev was the owner/founder of Styx Photography and StyxWetWorld, and a co-founder (with me) of 'the other' forum.

A few of you will have known about Kev's illness, but most would not have been aware. That's because Kev wanted it to be that way. He was determined to be independent and not to be a burden to anyone. During the last 2 years he's never complained, despite some difficult and lengthy treatment. He just kept pushing on and working hard, in an effort to carry on with life even though he knew (almost a year ago) that he was not going to beat the disease. His determination meant he survived almost a year longer than the doctors had initially suggested. This gave him plenty of time to plan things, to spend a lot of time with his son - touring Europe and "living life to the full" in Kev's normal way. The last 2 weeks have been particularly difficult. His health declined rapidly, secondary liver cancer was detected and then he had a stroke at the beginning of this week. Its always sad to lose anyone, but it is particularly hard when someone's only in their 50s and has been survived by their parents.

This year is the 20th anniversary of when Kev started Styx Photography. I've only known Kev for the last 8 years, and have had the pleasure of working with him since then. Our first tentative meeting (in a motorway service station halfway between us) was where we first discussed the StyxWetWorld website by combining our different skills and a common interest. We immediately became friends, started StyxWetWorld in January 2003, and then proceeded to work together in various ways since then. Thanks to Kev, I picked up a lot of new photographic and video skills and worked with a good teacher. And, in turn, he was helped by my web/technical knowledge (and by my wife's wardrobe choices and purchasing skills!). A great partnership and we wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Just three weeks ago the "Styx Crew" got together for what we knew was Kev's final shoot, at one of our favourite locations in the south of the UK. Despite the pain he was in, he put on a brave face and helped and advised where he could. On that Saturday evening, and Kev dosed with painkillers, we all ate and drank together. Kev still had that determination, spark and cheeky grin that we've all come to enjoy while working together on shoots.

We are all going to miss him! Our thoughts are now with his family.
Graham (and 'Mrs Graham')

PS - for those of you with StyxWetWorld memberships, you need not be concerned. As you can tell, for some time we've known that this day was coming and plans have been made accordingly. There is PLENTY of material and the site will continue. I'll post more information regarding the site in a few days' time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]