minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:57:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4599.2.1

Subject: Read This Re: Re: Did anyone have a wet 4th of July?

Date: Thu 10/07/03 14:26:14 GMT

Name: Wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Follow up: We arrived Tuesday afternoon at our hotel just down the street from the park about two hours before a cloud burst.  I walked out into the lobby to see all the drenched refugees trying to check in.  I almost thought someone was throwing a pool party and forgot to invite me.  They had to mop the floor after that.  I wish I had a spy camera on days like that.  It would have been too obvious with anything else.
In reply to Message (4599.2) Lookout Re: Did anyone have a wet 4th of July?

By Wetgalfan - wetgalfan@yahoo.com us Mon 07/07/03 11:37:41 GMT

Close.  We also celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday.  My wife's sister, (his wife for those playing along), said he wanted anything with Sponge Bob on it, so my wife got him a Sponge Bob lawn sprinkler.  She even called everyone who was coming and told them to bring extra clothes, but it was all for naught.  The kids ended up trying out the sprinkler and the adults just wanted to play croquet.  Jeez! what a boring bunch.  Anyway, the wife, kids and I ended up at a lake with a beach on Sunday.  She and I wore shorts and T-shirts.  Heading to Paramount's King's Island tomorrow and Wednesday.  I think I have her talked into forgetting her bathing suit for the waterpark.  It looks like a couple of rainy days anyway.  Everyone may be in for some wetlook.
In reply to Message (4599) Hello Did anyone have a wet 4th of July?

By Bill - us Sun 06/07/03 14:07:27 GMT

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone had a wet 4th. Pool party? beach party? I sure didnt, hopefully you did.

Bill

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]