WetlookPro

Message # 45926.1

Subject: Info Not bad. They do something of that sort in the Baltic States

Date: Sat 04/09/10 15:44:33 GMT

Name: Mahoney pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Actually it's not a half bad idea, and some sites do something similiar. Noone thought of an application before, but some sites do provoke people to put in wetlook photos. I've seen it mainly on Baltic. Baltic date/photo sites (the rate.ee/face.lv/point.lt/limpa.ru family) and Baltic social networks (like one.lt/one.lv - these are sadly not viewable without a local mobile phone) had contests mainly in the summer, entitled "me and water" or "me and the sea". Some year it's more imaginative, some years less. This year is not to good, as rate.ee has only a summer themed contest and face.lv has the "mee and the sea" variation, but there seem to be few good photos (the other sites seem to have no contest at present), but in the past years, especially the "me and water" theme has resulted in many wetlook photos.
In reply to Message (45926) Idea idea

By Stranger In Warsaw - uu Sat 04/09/10 14:31:25 GMT

Since I sadly don't get to visit very often, I don't know if someone's posted this idea already, or even if anyone's tried it.

How about a Facebook or iPhone app for women to get wet for?

The important thing would be for it to be marketed for women to use. I haven't thought much about what such an app would be like; maybe just like a standing dare, send in a picture of yourself wet and win points or something. Or put in a picture of yourself in a piece of clothing, and the app will simulate what it would look like wet. (Useful for Germans planning on going to a Schaumparty?)

Anyway, I just thought that our 'community' needs an app, to keep up with the times. (Heck, I feel how behind I am just writing this...)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]