Wetlook-Online

Message # 45924.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Greg's rating: AA

Date: Wed 08/09/10 20:37:01 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Based on your comments, I would rate this as "AA"  Both scenes occur during the day, so lighting is decent...AND...since this message is getting pretty old, sent you an email for further!

-Greg

In reply to Message (45924.2.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:me,myself&irene

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 08/09/10 19:45:29 GMT

I guess I would have to buy the DVD in order to check this out.....but before I do that.....answer me this....

...is this your typical Hollywood cliche scene where the wet scene occurs at NIGHT in very bad lighting....

...cos I make it a rule....before I die....that I will not waste my time any more on wetlook scenes that occur at night in bad light...and so these days I only go for the AAA rated scenes...which means....there must be proper continuity (showing you the beforewet, the duringwet, and the afterwet scenes) and the scene must be with good lighting......otherwise I am like a fisherman....I throw the small fish back into the ocean....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (45924.2.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up me,myself&irene

By NCgreg - gy Mon 06/09/10 23:59:29 GMT

"hank" and "irene" (Renee Zellweger) steal the car of a "dirty cop" to escape, so later they decide to dump the car in a deep lake.  Hank forgets his wallet on the dashboard of his car...but in the feature movie, it jumps to the next scene.

In the deleted scene, Hank jumps in, but doesn't surface, so Irene jumps in after him.  She then drags him to the shore.  Not the best wetlook scene, but not too bad.

You've seen the river scene at the end of the movie, right?  Again, not spectacular, but not too bad for a hollywood movie - Irene falls in a river, and Hank (who can't swim) jumps in after her to save her.

-Greg

In reply to Message (45924.2.1.1.1) None Re:possibilities

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 06/09/10 17:36:58 GMT

>the best scenes might show up in a DVD "deleted scenes" collection (like the lake scene from "Me,Myself&irene")  

Clue me in on that....cos I am not familiar with that scene or what is contained on the deleted scenes in the dvd release.

I know that the best wetlook scenes from TWILIGHT: NEW MOON with Kristen Stewart...are not actually in the final cut of the film....but are seen in the behind the scenes documentary you can find on the dvd release.....same is also true for the wetlook Sharon Stone scenes from BASIC INSTINCT 2....i.e. not in the actual film...but you can find them in the deleted scenes dvd extras on the dvd release.....

...so what is seen on the Me Myself and Irene deleted scenes then ??

MK

In reply to Message (45924.2.1.1) Idea possibilities

By NCgreg - gy Mon 06/09/10 03:19:12 GMT

The impression I got from the trailer is that after JLC & SW go into the pool first, KB ends up in the pool at some later part of that scene...so quite possibly OY might also end up in the pool also.  But it might not turn out to be a great scene, as has been conceptually discussed many times already...and then again, the best scenes might show up in a DVD "deleted scenes" collection (like the lake scene from "Me,Myself&irene")  Looks like a fun movie to go see anyway!

-Greg

In reply to Message (45924.2.1) None ...so there's an enigma for you...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 05/09/10 13:39:57 GMT

...interesting....so from the trailer we definitely see JLC and SW going into the pool....but a few seconds later the 2 wet people sitting on the sofa are JLC and the blonde girl...Kristen Bell....so how did she get wet....I guess we will have to watch the film and see.

BTW....is it me...am I going blind...cos I cannot tell the difference between Odette Yustman and Megan Fox these days....they both look the same to me....like twin sisters.

Gee....and Betty White is everywhere on tv and movies these days. At  88 years old she wins an emmy for her Saturday Night Live skits and is on loads of tv shows and films this year....she is the hottest octagenarian in Hollywood. And few people seem to remember....that Betty was a bit of a raver in the 1940's, when she used to do topless modelling for vintage glamour magazine and playing card sets (if you search the web you can still find her old topless pics from the 1940's).

MK

In reply to Message (45924.2) None Youtube trailer

By midniter - ca Sun 05/09/10 07:35:15 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-UMzt9e34

midniter

In reply to Message (45924) None Movie Tip for mature wetlook/handsome women fans

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 04/09/10 13:09:17 GMT

Go see the new Disney movie production "You Again" that is being released later this month.

This features two mature women in red evening dresses in a pool fight scene not seen since Joan and Linda did it on Dynasty.

The mature women in the pool in this film....hey...they are similar to my age...and still looking good (one is 3 years younger than I am and the other is 6 years older than I am)....are Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver.....

I believe there is a 2nd wetlook scene in the film too...but not seen it yet...only the trailer scenes.

Hey....mature women in evening dresses in the pool....still does it for me (but I will pass on Betty White...who is in the same film...cos 88 is a bit too geriatric even for me...ha ha.

Have you seen Racquel Welch recently....she was on tv last month and is about to turn 70...and she still looks amazing.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]