minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 18:23:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 45924.2.1

Subject: None ...so there's an enigma for you...

Date: Sun 05/09/10 13:39:57 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...interesting....so from the trailer we definitely see JLC and SW going into the pool....but a few seconds later the 2 wet people sitting on the sofa are JLC and the blonde girl...Kristen Bell....so how did she get wet....I guess we will have to watch the film and see.

BTW....is it me...am I going blind...cos I cannot tell the difference between Odette Yustman and Megan Fox these days....they both look the same to me....like twin sisters.

Gee....and Betty White is everywhere on tv and movies these days. At  88 years old she wins an emmy for her Saturday Night Live skits and is on loads of tv shows and films this year....she is the hottest octagenarian in Hollywood. And few people seem to remember....that Betty was a bit of a raver in the 1940's, when she used to do topless modelling for vintage glamour magazine and playing card sets (if you search the web you can still find her old topless pics from the 1940's).

MK

In reply to Message (45924.2) None Youtube trailer

By midniter - ca Sun 05/09/10 07:35:15 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-UMzt9e34

midniter

In reply to Message (45924) None Movie Tip for mature wetlook/handsome women fans

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 04/09/10 13:09:17 GMT

Go see the new Disney movie production "You Again" that is being released later this month.

This features two mature women in red evening dresses in a pool fight scene not seen since Joan and Linda did it on Dynasty.

The mature women in the pool in this film....hey...they are similar to my age...and still looking good (one is 3 years younger than I am and the other is 6 years older than I am)....are Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver.....

I believe there is a 2nd wetlook scene in the film too...but not seen it yet...only the trailer scenes.

Hey....mature women in evening dresses in the pool....still does it for me (but I will pass on Betty White...who is in the same film...cos 88 is a bit too geriatric even for me...ha ha.

Have you seen Racquel Welch recently....she was on tv last month and is about to turn 70...and she still looks amazing.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]