minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:12:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 45914.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Dunk tank fans and producers: Take special note of this Clip !

Date: Sun 05/09/10 06:47:59 GMT

Name: dunk tank dave gb

Email: dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=dunktankdownload.com / www.dunktankdownload.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Must admit the slow motion idea may be good. I know some of our regulars really enjoy that first dunking and emeging from the water so can see the merits in that.

We`ve tried using girls with "The Girl next door look" for some of our later shoots as it did get repetitive with models all the time. It worked reasonably well but was still too predictable. The trouble with candid Dunk Tank work is to get it you are shooting at an event where someone has booked and paid for you to attend. We have been out every weekend and many midweek gigs with our tank all summer yet there is no way I would make a video or put pictures up, to me its wrong to do that.  Howevere we are doing an event on the 18th & 19th September in Brighton that we have paid to attend and will be using the 3G girls to be dunked. We are filming there so hopefully that may please some of the Candid fans. Incidently, those in the UK are welcome to come down and get dunked or just dunk the girls.  

In reply to Message (45914.1.1) None Re:Dunk tank fans and producers: Take special note of this Clip !

By WetDane - dk Sat 04/09/10 14:42:08 GMT

Not that I'd really like to bicker much about this subject, but I would definately consider bying a slow motion clip from a producer  with fewer and more detailed dunkings and shot of emerging from the water.

As to the models,  the dunk tank,  the clothes, the weather and everyting else......These things were not my point at all, but: I do prefer a well shot candid clip with real women having a bit of fun to paid models anytime, though.

WetDane

In reply to Message (45914.1) None Re:Dunk tank fans and producers: Take special note of this Clip !

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 04/09/10 09:37:10 GMT

Nice clip....but respectfully I do not think there is anything that the dunk tank producers need to take note of, cos all the major dunk tank producers (EuroWAM TEAM, Leon, Big Dave and Doctor Splash) already know what are the major ingredients and money shots needed in order to make good dunk tank scenes, and they already do that anyway....so there is nothing they can learn from that clip.

I would agree that there are some nice money shots of wet jeans, if you happen to be a wet jeans fan, but the girl is not as pretty as any of the models that the dunk tank producers work with, and they select much nicer clothings and havce higher quality HD cameras too.

On the 2 points you mention that make this the greatest clip ever ....

1) The Slow motion effects - anybody can do that with their edting systems, and Leon and his MostWet events teams already used to do that too...but I think he stopped doing that now. EuroWAM TEAM and I do not use slow mo with our Eurodunk shoots, cos we think it is better to give people 8-12 minutes of great dunkings and repeated dunkings for their money....as opposed to stretching a 2 minute clip into an 8 minute clip via using slow motion. It is easy to do...but our customers will complain if we stretch a 2 minute clip into an 8 minute clip...they will complain that this is not good value for them to buy that clip.

2) You say that this youtube was filmed with "all possible details".....I definitely disagree there....cos the "tank" they used was a terrible home made contraption that was not really a tank...but a tarpaulin device srtung together to hold water....which completely obscures any views of the water or underwater shots....i.e. it is not a see thru tank...so thats not a good design for a dunk tank and you definitely can't see all the details when you can't see the water or the underwater viewing angles. The best designed dunk tank ever made (imho) was the one used in the 1970's U.S. gameshow "Battle of the Network Stars"....which was a completely SEE THRU tank where you can see all the details from all 4 sides via see thru perspex walls. When EuroWAM TEAM and I were creating the tank for our Eurodunk site, I financed the construction of a similar see thru tank for our Eurodunk site....based on the Battles of the Network Stars tank.....and thats the best tank for viewing angles that any producer has, cos the other producers only use tanks with no see thru windows or only a small see thru window at the front and their tanks are shallow, but nobody has a completely see thru tank that is DEEP and matches the one we had custom made in Romania...

http://www.eurodunk.com/downloadstore.php?catid=1

Anyway....the clip is nice....but I do not see what the producers can learn from that clip, cos we have better looking models, much nicer outfits, better made see thru tanks and higher definition cameras .......so...I do not see what this clip does to inspire the producers to do better, cos they are already doing things way better than this clip anyway....imho.

MK

In reply to Message (45914) Dancing Dunk tank fans and producers: Take special note of this Clip !

By WetDane - dk Sat 04/09/10 01:00:04 GMT

This clip wast posted among 28 others in pepevilluelas last post. IMHO it is the best dunk tank clip ever!!!! It is filmed in slo mo and all possible details in the dunk and the wet clothing are visible. It hope it will inspire dunk tank producers to do something like this. It runs nine mins and one of the women is even dunked in two different outfits.

The clip is even filmed in my native Denmark. I wasn't there trhough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyxRofBNdY

WetDane

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]