Wetlook-Online

Message # 45871.2.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Underage alarmists

Date: Fri 03/09/10 03:11:16 GMT

Name: genchang2112 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
LOL!  Glad you liked it.   Thought I was pushing the legality thing with already using their name once.....didn't wanna push my luck. :)
In reply to Message (45871.2.1) Wow Re:Underage alarmists

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 03/09/10 00:25:43 GMT

What a funny ad parody!  I like those radio ads and I like your parody.  You left out the last line: Bud light beer. Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Missouri.  Of course Anheuser-Busch is now a subsidiary of InBev from Europe.  I do drink beer sometimes, but I try to avoid getting drunk.
In reply to Message (45871.2) Lookout Underage alarmists

By genchang2112 - uu Wed 01/09/10 15:20:02 GMT

Wow, don't'cha just love it when the underage alarmists start screaming that the sky is falling if they somehow imagine that the subjects of the video in question are underaged?

Folks, people in this day and age are looking a lot younger for their age.   Hell, I'm a dude, a professional singer, and some folks that meet me still say I look like I'm in my mid to late 20's, despite the fact that I'm 41.

Girls, especially, can be in their 20's and still look like they're in their mid-teens.   The female singer in my band is 21, and she still looks like a teenager!  (Why do you think those "catch a predator" agencies use girls that look much younger than they really are?  To snag potential online predators, and not have to actually endanger truly underaged girls to do it!)

Announcer:  Bud Light Presents--  Real Men of Genius

Singer: Real men of geeenniusss..

Announcer:  Today we salute you, Mr. Knee-jerk Underage Alarmist!

Singer:  Mr. Knee-jerk Underage Allaarrrmmist!

Announcer:  Ever on the quest to ensure that you do not come across as an online predator, or a pedophile, you will look at other postings of YouTube videos with hot, nubile babes, and race to be the first to scream "UNDERAGED!" if the girls don't have a couple crows' feet in the corners of their eyes.

Singer:  They're older than you might think!

Announcer:  Even with the disclaimers and assurances that the YouTube poster might put up that the participating girls are indeed over 18, you will not be swayed.  You're convinced you're right.

Singer:  Where were their mommies?!!

Announcer:  By announcing before everyone else that you are 110 percent certain that the girls in the videos are indeed under the legal age for wetlook videos, you ensure yourself as the paragon of online video morality.

SInger:  I swear I'm innocent!

Announcer:  So fight the good fight, oh purveyor of cybernetic purity!  Because of you, wetlook threads will forever be upended, held hostage, and truly disrupted.

Singer:  Mr. Knee-jerk Underage Alaaaarrrmmiisst!!!

In reply to Message (45871) Video youtube

By mj - fr Wed 01/09/10 02:20:40 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgYBkKCkJc Video

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]