WetlookPro

Message # 45808.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:(wetlook) 101 ways to leave a game show

Date: Sat 28/08/10 15:35:28 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah...I saw the messy gunging scenes from episodes 5 and 6 too....so if you are a messy fan, you may like those....cos messy fans do not care about the clothings....just the substances.

So...this show is the same as it's sister show , WIPEOUT, made by the same production company.....i.e. Wipeout is the same too....i.e. pretty good if you are a messy fan...cos their mud scenes are good....but hopeless if you are a wetlook fan.

Thats my 2 cents.....i.e. if you like messy scenes....you may like the show. But if you are a wetlook fan....forget it...it is edited in a maniacal way that avoids showing you any wetlook shots.

MK

In reply to Message (45808.1.1) None Re:(wetlook) 101 ways to leave a game show

By ML - ex Sat 28/08/10 15:23:27 GMT

yeah, alot of the time you don't see getting out bits, but the one i mentioned above was pretty good as the girl wearing a top, trousers and flat pumps with great toe cleavage was lowwered down a cylindrical scaffold construction on a hoist, then the crew poured several buckets of liquid and slime/custard over her as she was lowered down into a trash trolly

as the title is 101 ways to leave i expect each exit will differ in some way, i have only discovered the show so i can only at the mo view ep. 7 and 8

at least its a step in the right direction rather than seeing contestants purly in jump suits

i wont bother watching it live and skip through the iplayer episodes

In reply to Message (45808.1) None Re:(wetlook) 101 ways to leave a game show

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 28/08/10 13:47:33 GMT

Tell us more.....i.e. have they changed the way they do those scenes ...since episode 1....cos I downloaded the first show and things sucked really bad...i.e. no wetlook was ever seen....cos all you see is the girls drop into the pool...and then they CUT...and you never see any of the girls in the pool or getting out of the pool...it was all badly edited (for wetlook fans)...just

hit the water....cut !!!

hit the water....cut !!!

hit the water....cut !!!

hit the water....cut !!!

etc.....i.e. same problem we have with all those Dirndl videos....i.e. you only see the girl drop to the pool...and then they cut the scenes and you never actually see any wetlook...cos they never show you the girls getting OUT of the pool.

On episode 1....there were several pool drops...but they never showed you any wetlook shots of the girls getting out of the pool....and what also sucked...was they make these contestants wear BIG UGLY HUGE LIFEJACKETS...that cover up the clothes ....so that negates the chances of seeing wetlook too.

Anyway...after episode 1...I gave up downloading this show. So...tell what shows 2 to 7 have been like....i.e. is the editing now any better...and do they now show you wetlook shots of the girls (which they did not in the first show)...and have they stopped using those big ugly life jackets that totally ruin the wetlook potential etc.

Let us know what episode 7 was like. We can't view the BBC iplayer in North America (it is ip blocked and only UK viewers can watch the BBC i player)...but we can download the entire episodes from the rapidshare and hotfile file sharing forums.....so let us know if it is worth the trouble to download these shows.

The show has been on for 7 weeks already, and if there was any decent wetlook scenes...I am sure one of our UK fans would have uploaded those scenes to thewambank already, but nothing has been uploaded so far....cos I think there is no wetlook seen on that show and most wet fans do not want to see the clothes covered up with big ugly life jackets.

MK

In reply to Message (45808) None (wetlook) 101 ways to leave a game show

By ML - ex Sat 28/08/10 11:59:36 GMT

bbc have a show on saturdays, 101 ways to leave a game show which involves the contestants mostly getting a soaking when they are eliminated, and, AND !!!! they wear there street clothes, watching episode 7 on the bbc iplayer there is a great exit at 31:00,

still watching it so i'm not sure who's next

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]