Wetlook-Online

Message # 45793.3.1.1

Subject: Wow Re:720p and 1080p

Date: Sun 29/08/10 20:59:21 GMT

Name: auswet au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There you go! and thank you because now I am better informed, and mate 720 or 1080 your ladies are beautiful!
In reply to Message (45793.3.1) Info 720p and 1080p

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Fri 27/08/10 20:59:00 GMT

Ok, let's split wet hairs.

The BluRay norm includes 720p aswell as 1080i and 1080p. If you buy a BluRay movie you really do not know what format is encoded, cause the studios has make the agreement not to write it on the disk. Your player converts both formats into the same format, depending what television is connected (HD ready or full HD).

Why did we decide to use 720p instead of 1080p? Because you would not see any difference. Our videos has been recorded on HDV (like all other wetlook producers do). In theory HDV is 1440x1080i, but in reality the information is much smaller, especially if there is much motion in a scene. HDV has to use the same data tape than DV, but it has s to store eight times more information. So the compression of HDV is really high. That's why real profesionals say that HDV is not "real HD" it is a compromise. But in comparision to each video format that has been available for not too much money, HDV is the best format you can get. If a video is recorded on HDV, deshaked, smartly deinterlaced and colour corrected, the final result is not a real 1080p video. Yes the resolution is 1920x1080, but if you resize it to 720p and you resize it back again (bicubic algorythm), you will not see any difference, because there is no real information in the details! And that's the reason why 720p is the best compromise of getting best available quality and having a better download and process performance.

1080p only makes sense, if your original video is a real perfect professional HD coding or a classic 35mm or better 70mm film.

Sorry for those technical details, but you said we want to split wet hairs. :-)

In reply to Message (45793.3) Question Re:New Wet Fashion Fun HD video club

By auswet - au Fri 27/08/10 20:34:57 GMT

I do not wish to split hairs but I thought Bluray was full HD at 1080P not 720P which is simply HD.  I appreciate it is splitting hairs because your stuff is so good anyway, but as long as they are wet hairs eh?

Auswet.

In reply to Message (45793) Pictures New Wet Fashion Fun HD video club

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Fri 27/08/10 06:09:33 GMT

New Wet Fashion Fun HD video club

http://hd.ws-net.net

Our new HD video website is online now. Wet Fashion Fun HD is a member site with video clips, short cut films, a monthly fullversion bonusmovie and a monthly fullversion topmovie. Except of the bonus films, all clips and movies are original HD recordings, produced with our professional HD broadcast cameras and encoded in HD 720p with 10Mbps data rates. This is real-BluRay quality!

The topmovie is the highlight of the new video club. The film changes every month, it is always available for one month only. Each topmovie is a fullversion film of one of our new DVDs, but in real HD quality. For this, we have rendered all films again and optimised them to HD 720p!

The bonusmovie is a fullversion film of one of our DVDs which have not been recorded in HD. This film will change every month too. Over the time, the membership in the HD video club includes all our previous films in full version!

The current topmovie is “Angelika HD 2008a”, a 25min outdoor wetlook movie of a lovely girl with really long blond hair. Watch it and you will see what’s our understanding of a good looking girl and what’s our understanding of good camera work, editing, colour correction, professional sound and harmonic music- All done to make our movies a really unique wetlook experience.

Please visit our new website. The HD trailer will come very soon. I will inform you about it.

Jürgen

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]