MyWetloook

Message # 45793.2

Subject: None HD = Good idea

Date: Fri 27/08/10 10:09:41 GMT

Name: me de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good idea, particularly as it seems to be a pay per view download. 15 Euro is not a bargain, though, so I have to make my selection with care ;) Make a HD movie with jeans skirts and I am going to buy it! You dont even have to make a new one, just bring us your old movies in HD for pay per view! That would be great.
In reply to Message (45793) Pictures New Wet Fashion Fun HD video club

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Fri 27/08/10 06:09:33 GMT

New Wet Fashion Fun HD video club

http://hd.ws-net.net

Our new HD video website is online now. Wet Fashion Fun HD is a member site with video clips, short cut films, a monthly fullversion bonusmovie and a monthly fullversion topmovie. Except of the bonus films, all clips and movies are original HD recordings, produced with our professional HD broadcast cameras and encoded in HD 720p with 10Mbps data rates. This is real-BluRay quality!

The topmovie is the highlight of the new video club. The film changes every month, it is always available for one month only. Each topmovie is a fullversion film of one of our new DVDs, but in real HD quality. For this, we have rendered all films again and optimised them to HD 720p!

The bonusmovie is a fullversion film of one of our DVDs which have not been recorded in HD. This film will change every month too. Over the time, the membership in the HD video club includes all our previous films in full version!

The current topmovie is “Angelika HD 2008a”, a 25min outdoor wetlook movie of a lovely girl with really long blond hair. Watch it and you will see what’s our understanding of a good looking girl and what’s our understanding of good camera work, editing, colour correction, professional sound and harmonic music- All done to make our movies a really unique wetlook experience.

Please visit our new website. The HD trailer will come very soon. I will inform you about it.

Jürgen

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]