MyWetloook

Message # 45752.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Blocking on Youtube - info

Date: Tue 24/08/10 09:54:31 GMT

Name: Wetfrog gb

Email: wetfrog1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI The YouTube message in the UK is:

"This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

In reply to Message (45752.1.1.1.1) None Re:Blocking on Youtube - info

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 24/08/10 09:05:51 GMT

I know the mainstream TV networks (BBC and ITV) and their websites and iPlayers are blocked, and only people inside the UK can watch those online streams. It is not possible for folks outside the UK to watch the BBC iplayer or ITV player....but this is a moronic thing to do...cos all this causes people to do is upload all the shows to Rapidshare and Hotfile and for Brits outside the UK (like me) to visit the Rapidshare and Hotfile tv forums....that post links to download files for all the latest UK shows that we can't watch in the USA.

That Suzy Perry scene is from "The Gadget Show" - August 23rd edition....which you can download the entire 48 minute show in HDTV format from several tv sharing forums via Rapidshare.

MK

In reply to Message (45752.1.1.1) Info Blocking on Youtube - info

By Mahoney - pl Tue 24/08/10 07:42:09 GMT

On youtube you can block films not to be shown in chosen countries. At least companies can do that, I'm not sure private users can. For some reasons Germany and the UK seem to be blocked the most often - probably because they are bigger markets, while viewers in Finland, Poland or Romania are rarely blocked.
In reply to Message (45752.1.1) None Re:short but nice - action at :50

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 24/08/10 07:38:25 GMT

How can Youtube be blocked in England....I did not know Youtube were blocking things.

Anyway....who needs Youtube. You can download the entire show in much higher quality as an HDTV xvid file from the tv sharing forums. I just downloaded the entire show last night as a high quality hdtv file.....and it's a great wetlook scene...tks for the tip. Most UK show are not shown in the USA....all we get on BBC America channel (which might as well be called "The Gordon Ramsey channel") is Top Gear and Dr Who all day long, so for most of the UK shows that are not aired in the USA I just download them from the Rapidshare and Hotfile tv forums instead.  Anyway....if you need direct links to the Rapidshare or Hotffile files for this show just email me.

MK

In reply to Message (45752.1) None Re:short but nice - action at :50

By andy - ex Tue 24/08/10 03:55:19 GMT

this is blocked in the united kingdom
In reply to Message (45752) Video short but nice - action at :50

By wetguy - uu Mon 23/08/10 20:27:21 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PvCabL3Ec&feature=search

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]