Wetlook-Online

Message # 45734.1.2

Subject: None ... C'est la vie

Date: Sun 22/08/10 14:09:31 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
While my friend Hans from Akuna video used to film those  outdoor lake concert events at Borgentreich 5-6 years ago, he retired from the scene, so I only have scenes from past years and not from last year (so it was not anybody I know who caused problems last year...cos none of my contacts attended the event last year). We basically gave up on that event cos it was not that great anyway -- i.e. most of the people only waded in the water up to their thighs...and did not fully immerse themselves.....so it was a not a full immersion event and more like a lower-body wading event....ha ha...not that great. And the irony was, when it was daylight, nothing that interesting was happening, and things only started to get interesting after dusk when all the light was gone and it was too dark for filming anyway. I used to get Han's tapes of past year events, and there was no more than 40 minutes of  daylight scenes before everything was too dark and grainy looking...cos the event only gets going once it is night time and then it is impossible to get any good wetlook shots at the lake at night anyway.

Anyway....I plead not guilty ....ha ha...cos none of my camera guys were at Borgentreich last year. All my camera guys have moved to MOSCOW....ha ha...which is a wetlook paradise these days in the summer months (one of my camera guy's Sergei just emailed me to say he captured another 16 hours of wetlook events at the Moscow fountains, during the heatwave period last month, before the forest fires and smog polluted the city and made it hard to breathe cos it was so hot there and smoggy due to the fires outside the city.

Anyway....C'est la vie Borgentreich....it was not very good anyways.

MK

In reply to Message (45734.1) Info No Subject

By Robbi - de Sun 22/08/10 11:52:22 GMT

I'm afraid, there won't be any video or picture footage of Borgentreich any more, as some wetlookers have complained at the organizers about one guy who was filming last year. This was reported at the german forum. Candid filmers are not very welcome in the german wetlook scene. So, as far as I know, they were successfull with their complaint and cameras will not longer be allowed.

On one hand I accept that point of view - as they seem to try protecting peoples privacy.

On the other hand - hey, we are one community. We are all sitting in one boat... why don't they just live and let live?!

In reply to Message (45734) Question No Subject

By Borgentreich!? - uu Sun 22/08/10 09:08:02 GMT

Anybody been there and could tell somthing about that event?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]