Wetlook-Online

Message # 45710.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Big Brother

Date: Fri 20/08/10 17:54:20 GMT

Name: Fifer sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I actually never had a problem with it way back in the days before it became a freak show with more contestants than you can shake the proverbial stick at, it was one of the things that made the show IMO. Couldn't care less about the more recent incarnations.
In reply to Message (45710.1.1.1) None Re:Big Brother

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 20/08/10 17:48:30 GMT

...plus the commentator on that show has the most annoying accent in the history of broadcasting (a grossly exaggerated Newcastle accent I believe)....and I used to think Fran Drescher had the most annoying voice on television, which made it impossible to watch "The Nanny" without the "mute" button turned on....but that guy who narrates Big Brother UK....man...that voice is pure torture to listen to and is even an more irritating  than Fran Drescher.
In reply to Message (45710.1.1) None Re:Big Brother

By Anonymous - uu Fri 20/08/10 15:28:34 GMT

Plus its such a bad show not many people watch it to catch stuff! From what i have seen on other sites and newspapers etc this has been a good year from a WAM point of view, but yeh, unless u record it live nothing good will be seen

In reply to Message (45710.1) None Re:Big Brother

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 20/08/10 10:23:55 GMT

Tks for the tip. I just downloaded an avi file of the entire episode off the TV forums in order to check it out....

The problem with the scene is, like most Big Brother scenes.....stuff happens, but you only get to see the full scenes properly if you subscribe to the "live house feed" of the show and record the live feed directly as it happens....not the tv "recap shows" that merely show highlights of what happened...cos those tv highlight shows of Big Brother are always edited in an appalling way, and they cut all the good stuff we want to see.

This is what happened with that scene you mention....the tv highlights show does not show you any actual wetlook money shots.

FYI, all good wetlook scenes must pass "the 1, 2, 3 test"...and must show 3 basic ingredients....i.e.

1) the before scene...showing the girl dry, before she gets wet, and how she gets wet

2) the during scene...showing the in the water scenes, and last

3) the after scene....showing the exit from the water, which is where you see the best wetlook shots.

Wetlook scenes need to pass the 1,2,3 test in order to be good scenes.

In this Big Brother scene....there is no 1 (you never see the girl enter the pool, cos it cuts to to her in the pool already. And there is no 3, cos you never see her exit the pool either. All you see is a 2 (in the pool already, and no exit seen)....so you can't see any wetlook, all you can see is her head and shoulders wet.

The bottom line is...the tv recap shows of Big Brother are edited abysmally (from a wetlook standpoint)....so the only way to capture the wetlook scenes would be if you subscribed to the live-feed of the show....and recorded it all to DVR every day.....

MK

In reply to Message (45710) None Big Brother

By Jon - uu Fri 20/08/10 05:14:32 GMT

Not sure if the people form the UK spotted Josie last night in the pool?

It must be a bristolian thing as Leon always does well with the wetllok from there but she was in the pool wearing her normal clothes, black leggings and black top, Even the Big Brother official twitter feed commented stating "do you loke Josie's Swimsuit" or something of that nature!

I've got it on my Sky + but would have no idea how to upload it plus its only a few seconds...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]