MyWetloook

Message # 45697.1.1

Subject: None ...fyi....it is there

Date: Thu 19/08/10 08:19:36 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....you can find plenty of wetlook at Streetparade...if you actually GO THERE and know where to hang out with your camcorder.

You are never going to see wetlook shots from Streetparade....if you are merely relying on the mainstream photographers, cos those mainstream photographers are taking pics in all the wrong places, and they are not looking for wetlook.

The good new is, I know for a fact they have shower areas where people cool off, and also people swim in the lake too, cos Cark Soak from Germany goes there every year and I have seen some of his past media, and so if you hang out down by the lake and showering areas you can film wetlook all day long.

The bad news is, it is pretty much impossible for me or any non local person to go to this event, cos it is impossible to find an available hotel room or place to stay. All the hotel rooms are solidly booked for months in advance. The only way Carl and Uli and others can go, is that they drive to Zurich from Germany in their car, and then attend the festival, and then they sleep in their car before driving home again. So, it is very hard to visit Streetparade and get a hotel room. This needs to be covered by somebody who lives in or near Zurich.

MK

In reply to Message (45697.1) Mixed What a waste....

By Hans - ch Wed 18/08/10 22:05:03 GMT

Despite the fact it poured almost all day, the most you see here is a damp tee-shirt or two.  

StreetParade is outstanding when it's about 33 C and sunny, the open shower at Bellevue has a huge line, and girls diving into the Limmat to cool off!

In reply to Message (45697) None streetparade

By Anonymous - uu Wed 18/08/10 20:48:56 GMT

Website: http://flirtunddate.ch/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=243&startpage=1&Item

http://flirtunddate.ch/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=243&startpage=1&Item

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]