WetlookPro

Message # 45643.1

Subject: Hello Re:the Florida Springs

Date: Sun 15/08/10 08:16:17 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You are right about the Florida Springs...i.e. very beautiful and crystal clear waters, but not so easy to film wetlook, cos most of the

best springs are State Parks and patrolled by Park Rangers who will kick you out as soon as you start filming models there.

FYI, I shot hundreds of wetlook scenes at various Florida springs during the 1990's (for my SSS video series), and we even shot entire

feature length videos at the Springs (my 90 minute feature "The Adventures of Aquagirl" was shot at various springs in Central and Northern Florida).

If you try to approach the state as a film company would, then they demand that you get a film permit from Tallahasee...which is a lengthy

and expensive process to get a film permit from the State, and then they demand control over your "content"...i.e. nothing "adult oriented" is allowed

....so thats not a viable option. In the end, we basically adopted a two-fold approach to filming at many spings in Florida, and that was this

- for the best springs located on State controlled parks....e.g. Alexander Springs is a fabulous spring where we shot many times.....

basically, we annoyed all of our girls by dragging them out of bed at 6am in the morning (cos we rented a big house for a week in Ocala and had

all our girls and camera crew living at the house....so we had 16 people at the house)....and we did most of our shootings very early in the

mornings from 7am to 10am....cos in the early mornings the springs are deserted and no kids and families are there.

After 10am...forget it....cos then the kids and families start showing up, and so do the park rangers.

So basically you can get your shootings done very early in the mornings...before anybody else shows up and kicks you out.

- for other great springs in Florida that we used for shooting locations, there are still many springs (over 200 of them) that are privately owned,

and they will let you use their spring if you patronize their business too....e.g. some of the private springs are located on private hotel/lodges....

like Devils Den spring...and so if you book several rooms for yourself and your models, they will let you use the spring that is on their grounds.

One of the best springs in Florida that is privately owned...is the "Blue Grotto" spring, which is where we made many scenes for our

Aquagirl feature video...you can see some vidcaps from scenes we shot at Blue Grotto spring and Devils Den spring here....

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0121

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0122

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0123

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0124

FYI, you can rent Blue Grotto spring....for the entire day....and have the entire spring and location to yourself....cos that spring is mostly

rented by naturists who use it for nudist conventions....so we rented it for 3 days....it normally rents for around $500 per day as I recall.

My advice is....pick up a copy of that book that all scuba divers and cave divers use....and is available in most dive stores in Florida. It is a

book that lists all the known springs in Florida...and which ones are state owned and which ones are privately owned...and it has directions

and contact infos for each spring, where you can contact the owners and enquire about filming etc.

Hope these tips help.

My advice is....get out of bed very early in the morning...and do some shoots before 10am in the morning...cos then nobody else will

be there and nobody will bother you.

MK

In reply to Message (45643) Talking the Florida Springs

By EdR - us Sun 15/08/10 04:59:54 GMT

But what a disappointment.... because most of the Springs are owned by the State...the rules are hard and fast with hefty fines if you "disobey"... Now dont get us wrong..beautiful ,clear, clean enough to drink from... but one large area that is taken over by children...not that there is anything wrong with that...but doing a photo shoot there...impossible.. but we did explore and find several potential spots for the future...

In the meantime.., we have two new updates at the beach and one in the pool.... so you will have to wait for future spring shots, if we can get back there to shoot around the Springs anyway..we may have to deal with Manatees instead tho...lol...there great but hog the camera....

thank you and Enjoy

www.asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]