minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 10:56:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4562.14.1

Subject: Hello Have an alternate idea for seeing Dolly wet....

Date: Sat 05/07/03 07:07:14 GMT

Name: natural born chaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wouldn't exactly be the same thing,but hire a dolly Parton impersonator,and have her start to do laps in a pool(in one of those classic Dolly outfits,with the big hair(obviously a wig)

That would have to do

Also a wetlook virgin

terry Copely(?) from that show Got it Maid or something?

In reply to Message (4562.14) Hello Re: the answer is real simple

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Sat 05/07/03 05:49:49 GMT

1) Any Celebrity wetlook virgin 1

2) Any Celebrity wetlook virgin 2

3) Any Celebrity wetlook virgin 3

In other words...any celebrity who has never done a wetlook scene before would be a good choice...or somebody who has never done a wetlook scene "properly"..cos for me there is little interest in seeing a celebrity who often gets wet, and it is more thrilling to see a wetlook "virgin" who has never done a wetlook scene before get her first soaking.

Nearly all the names mentioned in this thread are worthy names, but of little interest, cos they have all gotten wet before...

Therefore Susana Hoffs is a good choice...cos she never did any wet scenes in her music videos or brief movie career. Nastassia Kinski and Claudia Schiffer and common wetlook babes..I have several wet scenes of them already on tape (e.g. Claudia doing a remake of the "La Dolca Vitta" fountain scene at the Trevi fountain).

Certainly...number one at the top of my list of wetlook virgins would be Anna Kournakova...cos she has yet to do any wetlook scenes properly (only a lame scene with her in a swimsuit and shirt on a beach, and another lame pic of her pouring water on her t shirt).

The person who mentioned Dolly Parton has the right idea... never has (and never will) done a wetlook scene.,,which is suprising consider she probably has the best set of waterwings in the business... I have always wanted to see whether those float or not...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (4562) Hello the three women you'd most like to see get wet.

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 04/07/03 18:36:55 GMT

The three woment I'd like most to get wet in front of my camera are:

1) Sussana Hoffs (lead singer with the Bangles)

2) Natasha Kinski

3) Claudia Schiffer

who would you most like to see?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]