Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 45619

Subject: None hot tub boots

Date: Thu 12/08/10 20:09:38 GMT

Name: Corsair uu

Email:

Website: http://www.chadwicks.com/clothing/Tall-Leather-Riding-Boots.aspx?PfId=180762&DeptId=8374&ProductType

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The first review is worth reading, as is the third one.    There was a review on zappos.com (sorry, can't find it) of a woman who wore a new pair of boots on a date and the guy took her canoeing on the lake.  Apparently he didn't carry her ashore so she waded in from the canoe and remarked on her "high heel waders".   It's nice to see some women willing to try something different and enjoying it.

http://www.chadwicks.com/clothing/Tall-Leather-Riding-Boots.aspx?PfId=180762&DeptId=8374&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I went to my apartment pool last weekend and two different groups of adults were there.  One group had a woman in denim shorts and a spaghetti strap top.  At first she just dangled her feet in the pool, but finally started sliding in until she eventually quit worrying about it and went swimming with the rest of the group. She went in and out of the pool several times, with the water glistening off her soaked clothing.

Then, over by where I was, a woman in a lacy top and a bright floral tennis-looking skirt came to sit on the steps to talk to her friends. At first, just the feet, but then she decided to get in and sat down on the steps with her skirt gently floating.  She sat there and talked for a while, then went back to the deck chair.  Didn't change clothes, nor did she even towel off.  Nice.

Sorry no photos.  I had my kids with me, and (more importantly) they all had husbands with them.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]