minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:10:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 45603.1

Subject: Info Re:Mamaia & Constanta, forgotten wetlook paradise? Maybe ATTN EuroWAM TEAM?

Date: Wed 11/08/10 23:33:30 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello Mahoney,

I know that the girls from Constanta and Mamaia consider almost normal to soak their clothes into the sea... I work there more years for Wetlook Hunter project... So I know that ;) The problem always was that the clothing of the girls in many cases was not OK for me, for the WetlookHunter site, and this was the reason I always had to search more to be able to find girls who are dressed properly... but getting them wet was not a very big deal.

About the photo sharing or video sharing site... The most widely used are the .com sites... We have a Romanian site called http://trilulilu.ro/ BUT to tell you the truth from wetlook point of view is useless (i just tried to search a few keywords and get nothing) And besides of that many people will be reticent to post pictures of them while they are wet fully clothed on a site, any site. Probably they would post it in their private facebook profiles or so... but not on a public site.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (45603) Idea Mamaia & Constanta, forgotten wetlook paradise? Maybe ATTN EuroWAM TEAM?

By Mahoney - pl Wed 11/08/10 14:06:10 GMT

I just toured Romania for the last couple of weeks and of course looked for wetlook while on the Black Sea Coast, especially as Romanian girls are as beautiful (and thin) as you see in EuroWAM TEAM's pics. I thought Mamaia, the main resort town near Constanta would be a total miss as very little happened at the beach. Then I sat at the centrally located fountain during the late afternoon (17:00 - 19:00) when many people got of the beach. There was tons of wetlook. OK, no tights and very little jeans, but Romanian girls don't where baggy shorts and t-shorts to the beach, most where in nice dresses, many light colored and see-through and many of the girls where bra-less. And I've never seen a single photo from Mamaia on the net. The second wetlook gem was Constanta's public beach ("Modern Beach") near the Ibis Hotel during the evening, when local girls came down in large numbers, often after work in nice clothes. Sadly this was hard to photograph, as it was during twilight and you would have to use flash photography. The thing is that it seemed that almost every person in Mamaia had a camera (to photograph themselves on the beach, but also clothed in the fountain) and also in Constanta (though mainly to photograph the sites) so how come we never see any action from those places? EuroWAM TEAM, do you know maybe of a Romanian fotoalbum.ee or something. I wouldn't bother posting this if not for two things: 1) Romanian girls are really the hottest I've seen and 2) destinations like Constanta & Mamaia (with a see and 36 degrees celsius) are usually a total waste of time, as most people have swimming suites. However this one was not.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]