Wetlook-Online

Message # 45575

Subject: Pictures 3 new updates html

Date: Tue 10/08/10 13:02:19 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello guys,
We have some new updates on EuroWAM.net
We have, as usual some pictures for you... enjoy part of them below and check the site for more...
KEEP ON VOTING FOR THE NEXT WETLOOK PARTY.
So check out the www.wetlookparty.eu and use the new voting to decide the next pool party.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
1600+ updates on EuroWAM.net
The new updates on

Download Store

WetlookHunter
Most of the times I use anything BUT money to get the girls wet for us, and only when the rest of the "weapons" don't have an effect on the girls I use the good old American Dollar to get their outfits soaked.
Well in case of Denisa it was a little different because we was sick and tired of walking on the streets and I just offered her enough money to get her wet into the sea. And of course she said yes... To tell you the truth I would said yes too, to the amount of money proposed. Anyway the result was that this pretty 20 years old girl ended up in the sea, and you can be the judge if she worth the cash or not ;)

Sexy Wetlook
A super short mini skirt, a lace blouse, sheer stockings and pantyhose... mmmm... Adeline is ready for her first sexy wetlook update.

Wetlook Ladies
It's the last update with Nikolett and for the goodbye scene she is dressed of course with something special for her... The cocktail dress she is wearing is one of her favorites and she completed the outfit with sandals and sheer pantyhose.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]