minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:35:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 45559.2.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Uhh, Greg, you're contradicting yourself...

Date: Wed 11/08/10 09:01:42 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First you said, "as long as you co-operate with the police, you should not get arrested."

And, in this case, "cooperating with the police" was giving them her name (which, according to one of the two articles I read, she did - just not quickly enough for them.)  AND, they apparently explained to her that they needed her name to "put into a database."

Now, you say "But in my opinion, "putting her in a database" might be a slight mis-wording (i dunno, perhaps it is NOT a mis-wording?) because usually the arrest warrant list could be called a "database" of names."  But of course, since she hadn't committed a crime, then we're not talking about an arrest warrant list, correct?  So, my question - just exactly what KIND of police database did they want to put her name into at that point?  IMHO, there's no credible answer to that question, since I agree with your statement that "a person should be convicted of a sex/perversion crime BEFORE they would be put on a list of offenders."  Yes, I'm sure that as a cop its much nicer if a person cooperates with EVERY request you make of them.  But that doesn't change the fact that as a matter of law, you're only entitled to make a well-defined and small list of such "requests" - at least that the "suspect" is required to cooperate with.  The woman wasn't, according to everything I've read, being beliggerent - verbally or physically.  She was reticent to "give them her name to put into a database" and I'd be damn reticent also.  Again, I'd love to hear just what kind of "database" they're keeping that they put people's names into who haven't been charged with a crime?

You say that "the lady just wanted to start drama..." but it sounds to me like the main "starters of drama" here are the police who wanted to "put her into a database" without charging her with any crime.  Again, I think her lawsuit is appropriate, if for no other reason than to stop the police from collecting such unauthorized "databases" of names.  At a minimum, sounds like a list that the police consider "troublemakers" even though they haven't been charged with any crimes.  Sorry, but that's not appropriate, not even remotely so.

In reply to Message (45559.2.2.1.1) Talking pervert?

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Tue 10/08/10 17:41:52 GMT

Well, I shall start by saying I am not too familiar with how they do things in Tavares, or even Florida, for that matter.  But in my opinion, "putting her in a database" might be a slight mis-wording (i dunno, perhaps it is NOT a mis-wording?) because usually the arrest warrant list could be called a "database" of names.  Also, a person should be convicted of a sex/perversion crime BEFORE they would be put on a list of offenders.  I dare say the police officer probably didn't conduct herself as well as she could have (and perhaps Tavares doesn't have "as much" crime as other areas) but having a little bit of experience working as a cop - it is so much nicer when someone fully co-operates with my requests.  But that was one thing I would ask people I came into contact with - "have you even been arrested before?"  The specific answer didn't really matter too much, it was more a test of how co-operative a person would be.  I recall in my early Navy days, I had two cars, both of which were thoroughly searched by NCIS agents late one evening - that was not fun at all.  A month later, the base newspaper had an article that NCIS had been conducting a sweep for illegal activities and had caught a large number sailors either breaking into cars, or a few who were even selling drugs!  Later on after getting the police perspective, I could really see how being out late was a red flag to those cops, and for one thing, I tried to avoid being in certain areas late at night, or else, accept that such things might happen.  So I definitely agree that interacting with the police is usually not fun, but based on what I read (and re-read) the lady just wanted to start drama...as well as the complainers who called the police.

Still, none of us were there, so perhaps there are details that might cause any of us to change our current opinion on this matter?  Maybe we should plan a trip to Tavares?  It sounds like a fun fountain to play it!

-Greg

In reply to Message (45559.2.2.1) None Problem is, Greg...

By FountainFrolic - us Tue 10/08/10 09:02:27 GMT

Greg, the problem with your statement is - they told the woman they needed her name to "put into a database."  Sorry, but that's total bullshit.  What kind of database would they put her in?  Sounds like they were categorizing this in their heads as some kind of possible "sexual pervert."  Sorry, but I'd not want to be "put into their database" either.  Good luck to her, hope she wins her suit!
In reply to Message (45559.2.2) Read This Re:Another reason to never ever visit this country!

By ncgreg231 - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Tue 10/08/10 08:07:03 GMT

just like I said in my other post, as long as you co-operate with the police, you should not get arrested - at the worst, you will be asked to leave someplace, because taking someone to jail can be a waste of time for something minor like this, unless it is to teach someone a lesson that they should not defy the police!
In reply to Message (45559.2) Scatter Another reason to never ever visit this country!

By Sponge14U - de Mon 09/08/10 11:27:56 GMT

Danger At the wrong moment with the wrong outfit at the wrong place...this is a country of my nightmares.

News/Mag/Book What was the name of this country of occupants again? Amerika?

Talking The persons I came to know from this country were rather handsome and nice.

Confused I am simpley confused about this.

In reply to Message (45559) Angry A sad commentary about how uptight people can be!

By Grif - us Mon 09/08/10 08:53:54 GMT

I'd love to have her come to this board and be welcomed with open arms!

-Grif

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/os-tavares-arrest-wet-t-shirt-20100805,0,1313125.story

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]