minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 04:53:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 4554

Subject: Bouncing Evening Dresses - Very Wet and Messy With Electric Blue Shower Gel!!

Date: Fri 04/07/03 07:44:56 GMT

Name: Webmaster gb

Email: webmaster@stickyvicky.biz

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
4th July 2003 : Well both Vicky and Sadie this week are all dressed for a night of fun and games on the town. Both in their sexiest evening dresses that are simply clingy in all the right places!! Just as they are thinking of leaving for the taxi, neither Vicky nor Sadie can resist the lure of the bathroom, and decide that a night of wetlook and messy fun would be far better!! Starting with electric blue shower gel, both girls sensually pour the gel over each other evening dresses. The result is simple sexy and sensational. This is then followed by a fully clothed shower, each soaking one another's evening dress. Again check out the results...it's pure wetlook heaven. This gallery concludes next week, but I think you will agree, that these are some the finest wetlook and messy pictures yet posted!!

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]