Wetlook-Online

Message # 4553.4

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Sun 06/07/03 03:49:03 GMT

Name: Tobewetornottobethatisthequestion uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok, this is disturbing, can you guys say crossdressing ??

Seriously, womens clothes are womens clothes!

In reply to Message (4553) Happy No Subject

By Mr.Dee Vee Ant - uu Fri 04/07/03 01:46:32 GMT

I was driving around before and noticed a garage sale,I would have kept going but I couldn't help but notice this beautiful young woman(early 20's?)behind one of the tables.I parked around the corner and walked up hoping to get a closer look and wow!Long blonde hair,beautiful blue eyes,and a nice"thick"body,(think of 'topanga'from the t.v. show 'boy meets world'),wearing tight jeans and a belly shirt.I saw a stack of semi-old looking jeans and asked her"are these yours?"she said"yeah,I outgrew them years ago and hardly ever wore them".I grabbed a pair of some no name slightly elastic jeans on the top of the pile and said"you know my girlfriend needs a pair of jeans,and these should fit her perfectly" then I paid her $5.00,and left in a hurry.It seemed liked forever before I finally got home! I quickly tore my clothes off and tried her old jeans on and they fit like a glove!I had to suck in my gut a little to button the top button though.I wanted to jump in the pool with them on but my neighbors would have seen me,so I decided to fill the bathtub up and take a bath with them on,but when I walked in the bathroom I was so turned on I couldn't wait,so I just turned on the shower and stepped right in! Without even touching myself I had a mind blowing orgasm as soon as the water hit the jeans!It was so intense I just laid down dizzy in the tub for a few minutes as the water sprayed down on me!I'm still wearing them as I write these words!If you never got wet in womens jeans let me tell you something you're missing out!!      

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]