Wetlook-Online

Message # 4540

Subject: Read This Fun last night

Date: Thu 03/07/03 12:06:25 GMT

Name: Wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's time again for the humidity fest here in central Indiana.  This time of year seems to loosen my wife's inhibitions where wet clothes are concerned.  During cooler weather she begrudgingly agrees to showers and baths, but strips off her wet clothes much too soon to be enjoyed.  It's something about the hot weather.  Last night while she was gardening I set up the sprinkler for her.  When she finished she said, "Come on," and proceeded to lead me into the water.  That never happens.  We must have entertained the neighbors for over an hour.  But that's not the best part.  One of our sprinklers has the rotating blade on top and it's a little broken.  The blade tends to pop off and turn the thing into a fountain.  That happened last night.  I picked it up a held it over her head.  I joked that it had more pressure than our shower, which was true.  She said she might as well clean up and sent our daughter inside to bring out her shampoo and conditioner.  I got to watch (and rinse) as she washed her hair fully clothed in the sprinkler.  I hope it stays in the '90's for the rest of the summer!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]