minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 02:50:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 45330.1

Subject: None Re:Couple of UK TV Alerts....

Date: Wed 21/07/10 17:42:20 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I saw the first episode of  the BBC show "101 Ways to leave a Gameshow" earlier this week after I downloaded it.....and that show is a total "no hoper" as far as wetlook is concerned.....cos you never actually SEE any of the wetlook....due to maniacal editing....i.e. as soon at the contestants get dropped into the pool...they do action replays from 3 different angles...buy always that CUT at the point of water entry....and then only LATER do you see them interviewing the contestants...long AFTER they already left the pool.

They had several pool drops....and not for one single SECOND did they show the girls IN the pool or getting OUT of the pool. So....they edit every pool drop the same way....i.e. girl hits the water...then CUTAWAY to nothing. The editing on this show is 10 times worse than WIPEOUT....so it is a total waste of time imho.

Also....unless you have a fetish for LIFE JACKETS....the clothing scenes are worthless anyway...cos they have all the contestants wear big ugly helmets and bigger and uglier life jackets too. So....trust me...there is nothing tangible to see in this gameshow.

MK

In reply to Message (45330) TV Couple of UK TV Alerts....

By Placebo Effect - gb Wed 21/07/10 15:48:27 GMT

Have noticed that there is 2x TV programs/series coming up on UK TV.

The first is a gameshow that was mentioned as 'upcoming' on here a few weeks ago by somebody. "101 Ways to leave a Gameshow" which is on BBC1 on the Saturday early-evening slot. First episode looked pretty promising. To cut a long, boring gameshow short....contestants get dropped from a height in to a pool when they mess up a question, but they were wearing normal street clothes and some were interviewed poolside after getting out of the pool.

The second is "Amish; World's Squarest Teenagers" which is a naff fly on the wall documentary showing on 8pm on Sunday nights on Channel 4. They bring some Amish teenagers over to the UK to experience how UK teens live....but did see a promising of clip of the Amish teens in the sea at a beach in the UK with their clothes on having a scream; long skirts and long sleeved tops. Not sure if this is a series or one-off.

Neither are much my cup of tea with so much wetlook production availiable online....but might be somebody's. These TV programmes always only offer glimpses at best, but hey as somebody who remembers looking for wetlook before the internet....they might have been right up there with 'Bob's your Uncle' in their day!! :-D  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]